A crazy experience!

I was half meditating and my mind was just wandering off. All of the sudden I remember having a vision of me walking on a bridge. That typical bridge in the forest kinda thing.

Anyway, all I remember is the boards beneath me broke and I clung on the bridge to not fall. Then this lady walked up and held out her and and helped me up. I remember seeing rings on her hand and bracelets. If I remember correctly, main color of her dress was white. That’s much I can remember.

She guided me along a path in a forest or jungle. There was a temple of some sort there. She guided me further into a throne room. She knelt and advised me to do the same, so I did.

Their was a lady before me. I think she had a white dress on to. Something on her head maybe? Like a crown possibly. She had black hair and I think I remember seeing she had eyeliner on. She smiled at me when I seen her. She said something like it wasn’t I who found her. She was the one trying to find me.

I think what happened first is her noticing marks on me. The one on my forehead seemed to most of concern, so she cleared it off. Just like the snap of fingers. Gone.

She then handed me what looked like a goblet. I looked in it and it looked only what I could describe as “pure.” She told me to drink it. She insisted, so I did. She then handed me another which was black. I drank that too. She then handed me one that shown images. She explained that was to help me “see” things. Aka, raise some psychic awareness. I drank it. I was a little confused, honestly.

I thought that was it, but she handed me the last one. She said to basically focus on a color. I couldn’t. Which is probably her point. I guess it was of liquid that wasn’t bound to one color. I’m completely clueless here. I drank that too. That was the one.

She then asked me what was on my mind. I said I have an odd sense to find someone. I wasn’t sure why but I felt like she knew all the reasons. She told me she wants me to go and “find him.” She basically said “I need you to find him. I can’t help, but only give you tips. You alone need to find him. He’s hidden. It won’t be easy, but you need to do it. I want you to raise him up” ((aka awaken him. Something of the sorts)) The last part I’m unsure if she said that or not, because it seems crazy, TBH. I have an idea of who this may be, but I’m unsure. I’m confused by this all, but I’ll try to figure some of this out.

I feel a weird and excited feeling about all this. I haven’t felt this weird feeling since the last time I got excited to talk to someone I was dating… Such odd feelings, lol.

Sorry for the essay, haha!

5 Likes

Try to see if it could be anyone on the forum.

1 Like

Okay. Also, TBH, this experience kinda drained me. I’m starving now. :rofl:

That’s very interesting

1 Like

With the white and black liquid I drank, I asked her why not one, but she basically told me that it wasn’t for me to pick one. That I needed both. I think that means she raised both my pure and dark energy. I guess I’m meant to have like a path that’s in the middle. It’s kinda what I always went for.

1 Like

Did she tell you any more about he that you seek?

1 Like

Sadly, I didn’t hear anything else. She basically said I need to find this all out myself with only little bits of help. I don’t know why, but it’ll be a fun challenge.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you all updated each time I find out even little bits of information. :smile: Sorta like a logbook/journal, I guess?

1 Like

Wait a second… I think the lady was Goddess Hera or slight possibility that it was cleopatra?

I think you might be getting warmer with cleopatra.

1 Like

I think the entity I’m supposed to find could be a horned dragon. I saw two visions this morning:

1. A white wolf with blue eyes
  2. A possibly white horned dragon

Or maybe I could be completely off. :woman_shrugging:

Wait… Could it actually be Goddess Isis then?

Not Isis but that pantheon

1 Like

Hmm, alrighty. At least I’m on the right track. :smile:

Amon if you havnt figured it out already. This is the form he takes for me and how he appears to my clients when he doesnt want to reveal his identity

The Demon or the Egyptian God?

Some believe they are the same. This is supported in my experience. Amon is one of the demons in service of ashtoreth who is an aspect of Aset. Aset being Amuns sister parallels this dynamic. Also they are both spirits of reconciliation, serving a spirit associated with passion who has also been associated with war.

Tl;Dr both.

1 Like