A conversation with Satan

I was reluctant to post this. In fact, I already deleted my first attempt to post this, because there’s so much conflict going around Satan, as to who he is, what he is like, and so on and so forth. But, I don’t think this should be withheld. You’ll understand why later in the post.

First off, here are a few things I learned about Satan through my experience with him:

1. He’s not a demon.

2. He’s not an angel.

3. “He’s” something…alien. It’s difficult to describe, but Satan isn’t a constant. It’s an ever-changing being.

4. Satan is very ancient.

5. Satan’s sigil is obscure. Usually, when people try to contact Satan, they end up talking to Lucifer instead.

6. Satan is Lucifer, but not really. They’re the same, but not at the same time. It’s complicated. The relationship between the two is complicated.

Anyway, this is what I got. Please bear in mind that I’m just writing the jist of what we’re both saying. These are not exact words that we exchanged.

Me: Who are you, exactly?

Satan: I’m the bringer of change and revolution. I am the enemy of stagnation and the natural order.

Me: Are you Set, Lucifer, or someone else?

Satan: I am so much more than that. People have given me many names, and many descriptions. None of them truly right, but they’re not truly wrong, either.

Me: Can you be more specific?

Satan: The stories you’ve been reading described various aspects of what I am. No one really bothered to pick up those pieces and put them together to see the entire picture.

Me: How can a person get to know you then?

Satan: Approach me as a friend, and as a friend I will come.

Me: How should I call you?

Satan: Doesn’t matter. Whatever name you pick, it will never properly define me.

Me: Why did I have issues contacting you before? I never got the right spirit.

Satan: Because you, like many, approached me with an apriori image of me. All your prejudices, thoughts, and feelings about me manifested into something that interacted with you. And you thought that was me.

Me: How do I know I"m talking to the real Satan now?

Satan: There is no such thing as “the real Satan.” I am as real and unreal as any thing you’ve interacted with so far.

Me: Okay, but how do I know that you’re the Satan that worked with people before me?

Satan: You used the same sigil as they did, and approached me this time with little to no expectation. You be the judge of your experience.

Then we went a little back and forth about some personal things which I won’t share. But this is an interesting piece I got later:

Me: What’s my next step towards ascent?

Satan: Share the wisdom with others. If you want to create a change, you must set it into motion. Withholding whatever piece of wisdom you may have benefits no one. Unless, of course, that piece of wisdom can help your enemies to destroy you. In which case, silence would be a better option.

Me: How do I get wiser?

Satan: You must wander as I did. You must travel as I did. If necessary, take from others and share it with your people.

^I can’t help but find that part a bit familiar…what do you think? Anyway this was my experience with Satan. Again, it’s not word-by-word exact, but that’s roughly the jist of it.

35 Likes

What is his sigil? The grail?

1 Like

Is this the sigil?

I thought that was Lucifer’s. It’s the one I use for him anyway

Except I drew it crookedly! I am not good at drawing sigils

2 Likes

@Soon2bAdept @gt2david No, this one:

18 Likes

The word amalgam comes to mind when I think of Satan. More like a force

3 Likes

Yes! That’s the perfect way imo to describe him. He’s just so many things at once. I gave up on trying to explain what these entities are, and who they are. But yeah, that’s how I’d say it.

2 Likes

That’s supposed to be Lucifers sigil.

My temptation is to call Satan; Sieg … as in Sieg Heil …

Not as a racist reference… SH … Power (Conquest) Now (Here)

Accordingly Sieg Heil would serve like an enn.

Interesting. Well, give it a shot? See what happens.

Some time ago while looking for the sigil of Satan I found this on an app called Pinterest also I purchased the statue of Satan (it was the only one out there that I could find). Is this what he meant when he said apriori image of me?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hUaW154THjdIa8EV2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gyOcZ3oN3gP2j8dm1

2 Likes

Is the bit on the right also part of the sigil?

1 Like

No. I could not copy and paste to crop it correctly so I took a picture with another camera.

1 Like

Thank you for re posting this. I got interested the first time, but it was removed be for I could get through.

As for that sigil pic you posted is the sigil that is encircled completed, is the lines to it’s right short hand for the same, or whats the difference.

I think he was referring to what I believed and thought of him.

@getting_there

The thing on the right represents a key. Although, I found it necessary. The sigil on the left would be enough.

2 Likes

Cool thanks

1 Like

I’ve noticed in my research that there are some deities that have different sigils for the same deity. For the Goddess Lilith has two different sigils that I remember . So if that is the case your sigil for Satan and the one I found could interchangeable?

1 Like

Yeah, a single deity has many sigils. If I’m not mistaken, you posted a Dukante sigil. Should work just as well, I think. Not sure, though, as I haven’t tried it. I don’t use Dukante sigils.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing up my confusion on the matter.

1 Like

Glad to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like