A conversation with Satan

What about the statue and know it’s not a true representation for him, but as mentioned it was the only thing at the time I could find. And now I realize that there are different “representations” of. Would that be problematic?

1 Like

It oculd be a representation of him. I’m not sure, to be honest. So many people have their own ideas of Satan. And as Satan has told me, “There’s no real Satan.” I think everyone calls upon a different aspect of Satan.

I think that nobody’s experience is more real than everyone else’s. We’ve all met Satan, or well, different aspects of him.

4 Likes

I see. Thanks again.

1 Like

This is how I understand Lucifer and Satan to be connected based on how Lucifer described it. Lucifer said he is an eternal Being who is doing the role of ‘The Satan.’ The Satan is the manifestation of human consciousness wanting that Being,‘The Satan’ to exist.

Thou not separate, they each have different reason to exist. They both can show up separately if that’s what the consciousness of the magician wants. As you know we create our own subjective reality.

It’s explain this way. We live in a society and some people in our society breaks the law. A collective of citizens decided we need the persona of a policeman whom they will bestow upon him certain powers to deal with the problem. Citizen ‘A’ steps forward and took on the powers of the policeman. Citizen ‘A’ is now citizen and policeman.

When a crime is committed, Citizen A is called and his persona becomes the Policeman with all the attributes that goes with being a policeman. When he is home with family and friend, he’s Citizen A and Policeman if need be.

The Policeman doesn’t show up when he’s fucking the wife, Citizen A is doing the fucking unless the wife is into kinky shit, then the wife is being fucked by ‘Citizen A’ and ‘The Policeman’. When the criminal is being arrested, Citizen A is exercising his power as The Policeman, who now becomes the Being at the crime scene.

Is the Policeman and Citizen A the same person, yes. Is Citizen A the same as The Policeman, not when they’re in their respective roles.
Anyway, that’s my understanding of it based on how Lucifer conveyed it.

4 Likes

Of course I would naturally thing a deity as many sigils, just as I have many names. On this forum I’m known as Sheogorah, in my public life I’m known as Michael. As my inner circle I’m known as Michel. And as a lover Sitri (there’s a story behind that)

1 Like

I always find it so interesting that all of the entities use publicity as an offering, advise, and so forth…Which my first contact with Azazel, when I asked him what is it that brings you to us and why do spirits of other realms ask us to spread the words, and his reply was to bring us into your world… The more we manifest, the closer to your plane we become…as you want to become astral and leave your worlds, we want the same thing. Our ability to come to your world is reliant on the divine. The will of man in numbers is stronger then the will of only one…and we invite you to build your infernal empire on your plane, and on ours, as what is in the astral, takes form in the physical… becoming one of the infernal, bring both your world and our world into 1 dimension…this plan takes time, and will not succeed in your physical lifetime, but one day we will walk the physical plane among you.

As I do believe energies are the true nature of these entities that have been formed by the mind, and turned into something that can think dwell, such as our planet Earth. Starting from nothing and becoming an entire homeostasis for itself. As above so below, we manifest by pushing our wills out, and creating actual events. If we keep pushing pulling these entities into our worlds, they may just one day be capable of walking among us…

Just a theory…Feel free to say that crazy lol

5 Likes

No thats not crazy. Lucifer always tells me to think of it like being a warrior queen and the demon lords as counselors. They offer advice but utimately you are the queen you make the decisions. And dont send them into battle you lead the charge and you set the battle into motion and they follow. And then you will make you mark on the earth. Youll be uniting your infernal kingdom with your earthly one

4 Likes

Not crazy at all. That makes sense to me.

@Sophia444, yeah this is why I don’t believe in spirit hierarchies.

1 Like

The accuracy. I did a trip on LSD called azazel and he said humans are the machines, the ‘temple’, the reason how he will one day walk among us

The earth won’t be around forever; though it will probably be around longer than humans.

To me… SATAN is reflection/opposition in every way and the flip side of attraction/absorption. In a way the other side of OMNI, like a friggin magnet.

Maybe enough friction and that magnet will shatter and the two sides will be one.

Some say your fetch/doppelgänger is your personal Satan.