A children's book of demons Aaron Leighton

Does anyone have any experience with the demons found in this specific book?

4 Likes

https://store.silversprocket.net/products/a-childrens-book-of-demons-by-aaron-leighton?variant=30155419811902

5 Likes

I want one

2 Likes

I really really want that book :0 :roll_eyes::smirk:

1 Like

I know what my neice is getting for Christmas!!!

1 Like

I don’t get it. What’s the difference between this and a normal piece of paper to draw a sigil?

1 Like

It is a grimoire for kids

1 Like

I posted this here just to see whether anyone has used this and if the spirits get good results

1 Like

So…it’s Left Hand indoctrination then.

There’s no difference between this travesty and the colouring books depicting the various Bible morality stories.

It amazes me how many people will criticise things like the Christian colouring books and then turn around and champion the exact same thing when it depicts the particular demons and gods they worship.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know, but I still don’t get it. I suppose I’ll have to see the contents of the book to understand. Is it like a journal to draw sigils in or is it like the goetia and talks about demons but in a manner which kids can understand?

This, but it introduces its own spirits that are good with children from what I have read

1 Like

I see, the description of the book makes me think it’s for drawing. It’s unfortunate that’s it’s sold out. Maybe it’s being sold on Amazon.

1 Like

I actually found it on walmart website, but I didn’t jnow if it would break the rule so I put the sold out website

1 Like

So is it real demons or like demons the writer made up?

Not sure. that is why I asked if people had experience with the book

A Children’s Book of Demons https://www.amazon.com/dp/1927668662/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wRBZDbKVXZFT4

2 Likes

It’s like a little children’s version of the Lesser key.

I’ve only been able to look at a couple of pages, but, if these are actual entities, then they are some of the silliest ones I’ve ever come across.

It’s almost irritatingly cute.

2 Likes

how

I will probably be picking this us at some point in the next few weeks, mostly as another curiosity for my bookshelf, but I will report back if i can get a copy and let yall know what I get from the spirits listed.

Also I don’t see this as indoctrination. This is more for the 9-12 year old from the looks of it. And if their parents are black magicians and they want to give it a try, might as well be something like this. Assuming someone with experience checks it out first and it passes a basic “sniff test”.

1 Like

Do you disagree with esoteric concepts in general being taught to kids?