A Cartoon Guide to Chaos Magick (must see)

My friend sent me this earlier.

What a great find :slight_smile:

[url=http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/the-complete-psychonaut-field-manual/]http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/the-complete-psychonaut-field-manual/[/url]

I just showed that to my TDH&BE LG and he thoroughly approves, nice find! :slight_smile:

If you read through it there is a little jab at E.A. at the beginning.

Well, I took “edgy-ass witchlords” as a compliment! :wink:

I really liked the “Sidequest” part of this panel.

How amazing would it have been for me, aged 10, to have had this cartoon strip…

Wow, im really impressed by this, i really enjoyed it… Just as eva said, i wish i’d had this when i was a kid.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/good-books-(recommendations)/msg76670/#msg76670

I’ve seen this before :slight_smile: I approve

Wow - I guess this proves that a lot of us DL PDFs and never read them - that’s at least 50% of my objection to people pirating books, that they end up stored away on a hard drive somewhere… :\

I did “mean to” read that, but living with one of Them means I get rather tired of hearing about it all…:wink:

Personally…I think it would be very VERY cool to own ones own massive Personal Library…and a dream if it was a Massive Library…all with the antique feeling sort of like out of some fairy tale with the fine wood…Ladders that reach up to high bookshelfs…and various reading dens/rooms in different locations with luxurious comfortable chairs with a medieval or fairy tailish design. Dont forget some old Professors/Masters with the quirky long hair and beards along with an old fashioned pipe, smoking robe/coat/attire whom are themselves like fountains of knowledge. Some of these reading areas would also have giant stone hearth fireplaces and animal rugs, with an adjacent kitchen that cooks up all sorts of delicious animal meats and other things.

Ok im done with my fantasy now. =) it just seemed more stimulating than downloading PDF’s off the internet which is another drag in todays age.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:9, topic:7134”]Personally…I think it would be very VERY cool to own ones own massive Personal Library…and a dream if it was a Massive Library…all with the antique feeling sort of like out of some fairy tale with the fine wood…Ladders that reach up to high bookshelfs…and various reading dens/rooms in different locations with luxurious comfortable chairs with a medieval or fairy tailish design. Dont forget some old Professors/Masters with the quirky long hair and beards along with an old fashioned pipe, smoking robe/coat/attire whom are themselves like fountains of knowledge. Some of these reading areas would also have giant stone hearth fireplaces and animal rugs, with an adjacent kitchen that cooks up all sorts of delicious animal meats and other things.

Ok im done with my fantasy now. =) it just seemed more stimulating than downloading PDF’s off the internet which is another drag in todays age.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s nice, at least to have physical books instead of reading off a screen for me. If the (ebook) is worth reading, I print them out and have them on hand for quick reference.

… insert saucy Giles fantasy here…