Emoji curses: what can I do to strengthen my strategy?

Yes! That’s why I use them.

1 Like

you’re calling ME stupid?

2 Likes

I click all the threads, this is just funny - it’s not personal to you that it’s dumb, and you are being given very clear advice on exactly why. To paraphrase back at you: If you didn’t want that advice you shouldn’t have posted, right?

TL;DR for the short tempered: put you own energy and intention in it. or these aren’t curses, they’re clip art.

Probably not :slight_smile:

Emojis have a weight of intention behind them from the collective consciousness that are not archetypal and not under your control.

Charge them first to help with that. Like sigils.

4 Likes

The curse wasn’t strong! As I stated. That’s why I asked what can I do to improve and strengthen my strategy.

Start reading some books and start with some simple spells , but you did word it to where you said it was a clear success

3 Likes

I’m saying the TikTok style magick of “think of an idea, yeah that would be cool, let’s pretend it’s magick” like cursing the Moon is stupid.

Things like your proposal have their basis in chaos magick but the meat of that system is never included, so there’s no power.

It’s like someone from the year 1267 seeing a computer for the first time and thinking that if they buy the casing and a monitor, it should work, forgetting (or more accurately, unaware) that it needs all the insides to power the machine.

Read this, it will explain more:

6 Likes

exactly he changed the narrative of the thread

archetypes alone won’t suffice for this type of work

2 Likes

Get better strategy.

If you want online delivery, this is possible - draw a sigil or picture you created yourself. with intention and charged, set to be charged and open when someone looks at it. You don’t really want them to be able to set their own meaning to it, which they can with emojis. Give them something new they won’t override.

4 Likes

The individual never sees the emoji curse. I attach the curse to their image and use it as sympathetic magick

Emoji magic is like Elder Futhark for Zoomers, except it’s about as strong as the mango flavor in a White Claw.

It’s all based on the most mentally reductive forms of chaos magic, and is one step away from flailing your hands in the air and shouting FUCK YOU! at the clouds.

9 Likes

Please read the following again.

2 Likes

Also, I hope to the gods that you aren’t trying to curse a forum member, because that shit is a straight ban. Isn’t that right @Lady_Eva?

3 Likes

IMO you’re using the wrong tools for the job, like having a set of plastic teaspoons so you want to build a house, and you’re asking how to do it with your teaspoons, like HOW can you hew stone and cut wood with them, what specific method makes that work.

The wrong tool is sometimes just the wrong tool, and no amount of wanting will change that.

3 Likes

Yep. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not cursing a member.

How could it possibly not work?

Then you have nothing to worry about.

That said, the concept of emoji magic is still really fucking stupid.

2 Likes

Ur trying to use a modern day scrying mirror to curse someone just stick to performing it in the physical so there is emotion and mind involved

3 Likes

True, at least to a degree, but you’re using a ‘language’ that has about as much weight behind it as a wet paper bag. If you’re using symbols, they better be some hot shit or they aren’t going to do much. It’s all about that emotional intent. Part of the reason why people find Elder Futhark so powerful is because it’s only ever used for magic shit.

3 Likes

I like the white claw metaphor better :sob:

3 Likes