A Beginner's Guide

The first thing is to shield yourself and energy. You have to up a solid foundation to do magic from.

An aura is a quality or feeling that seems to surround a person or place or to come from them.

·Now, imagine a ball of pure white surrounding your body.

• Imagine a yellow ball starting from your stomach, going up over head and down your back, down to your feet. See the yellow coming up to the front of your legs until it’s back into your stomach. Spreading it over your entire body. Feel this yellowish color under the white ball.

The Mirror Technique
•Imagine a circle of mirrors over your white ball.
•Imagine a mirror in front of you when you speaking to someone that is bothering you.

Grounding

Is a particular type of coping strategy that is designed to “ground” you in, or immediately connect you with, the present moment.

·Go outside and walk bare foot on grass.
·Imagine a cord going down from your back to the center of the planet. Call it back when it feels right.
•Take a shower and breath slowly under the running water.
•Washing your hands count back from 10 to 1, letting the warm water run on one hand at a time.
My own personal view is fully falling back into your body.

Shielding

protect (someone or something) from a danger, risk, or unpleasant experience.

·To expand on the mirror technique, imagine a complete mirror 5 feet from your entire body. Feel it deflecting all negative energy away from you.

·Imagine white solid ball of energy under the mirror.

** Plucking Cords**

take hold of (something) and quickly remove it from its place.

· Feel the cord, and gently pull it out and send it back to it’s source.

·Fill (feel) in the empty space with to light.

Cutting Cords

Cords- thin, flexible string or rope made from several twisted strands.

*There is a difference of plucking and cutting cords.

·(Cut) Take your fingers and start to cut all energy cords. Do this until you feel the need to stop. Wash hands.

· Imagine scissors cutting all energy cords.

·Imagine a sword slicing all cords.

·Fill (feel) in the empty space with white light.

8 Likes

Lately i cant focus anything in my life, i cant focus on one thing my mind just keeps creating “what ifs” everytime i try to focus about something
I think its because of some of the issues im facing in my life right now

Nicely done. I feel it may be helpful to include some visualization exercises to help build the mage-muscle, so things like shielding are a bit easier for neophytes/seekers who are coming in at a near blank slate state when it comes to this manner of activity. Thank you for contributing to the growth and development of new generations, senpai.