A Beginner, any recommendations

I’m Eric, a beginner I’m interested in working with demons and other spirits, I’ will require assistance from this great family in this endeavour.

3 Likes

Welcome @Kwame. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all, or are you starting from scratch?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

I’m 35 from Ghana, I have started practising candle magic, I started reading occult books about 10 years ago, so I have a fair idea about magic.

I have been meditating for about 3 years now but now i want to learn and practice more magic.

I’m intrested in working with a demon

4 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/4

4 Likes

Kwame welcome to BALG

Here are a couple of resources I use frequently that have helped in my practice. Please take a look for yourself.

And

Good fortune to you my friend.:racehorse::tophat:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the club.
I can advice NAP as a Book i’m working with and having a good time into.

In magic is all our will, emotions and… you can do everything!
For demons, i can tell you there are many rituals out there, i can advice you to 1 get to know a banish and stick to it, 2 have a great will and intention to talk to them, 3 shut your mind off when you are ritualizing. I would advice also doing some chakra cleaning before.
Take their sigils, take their enns, make them an offer and call on them.
Lastly, before calling someone, do a little research on them: there is always something in this forum that is very wise and usefull told from them.
Wish you a good time, Bye friend.

Thank you for your precious advice, most grateful

Very helpful, thank you

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like