90 days journal with Mammon

Hello everyone,
I decided to start the 90 days challenge that EA suggested and since my main focus right now is the dating website that I am launching I decided to work with Mammon. Tomorrow will be day Zero as I need to figure out how am I going to work with him. I am open to any suggestions

Day X/90 of working with Mammon to build wealth
Rituals done: XXX
What i noticed: XXXX

1 Like

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here, or try this:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this :blush:

1 Like

Day 1/90
Ritual done:I open Mammon’s sigil and chanted his enn. I asked his help with my dating website that I launched today. I have only one payment method which is paypal

Day 3 results:
I got inspired to make my dating site global
I talked to some friends who agreed to promote me for free
I will continue opening Mammon’s sigil and using his enn tonight as well

1 Like

Note on day 3. Instead of limiting my website just in Greece now it is available in Europe, UK, Canada and United states. The problem with the payment method is also solved. I put ads on Facebook as well :blush:

Day 4 morning

I did an Ouija board and spoke to Mammon. He asked me to make a pact with him and he gave me his terms in order to help me. I accepted them and did the pact as he suggested. I am glad he let me make the pact with what I’ve got and I am more than willing to give him what he asked

1 Like

I hope I don’t sound like a looney and it is okay that I post many times for a single day.

Day 4/90
Rituals:I made a Pact with Mammon this morning as he instructed me. ( Mammon I hope you are okay with me sharing this. I do it to promote you so when people see that I got from you what I asked they will also come to you and your followers will increase)

I chanted Mammon’s enn this afternoon

Results:
Yesterday I decided to go bold and I posted Facebook ads in Europe and USA. After midnight Mark decided to ban me. I applied for a written permission so I will be allowed to promote my business world wide.I was heart broken all day. I just got a positive response and I feel like I shoved off my hoo-ha Shrek! Thank you Mammon!Hail Mammon!