8 of Swords to Repel Your Enemy

I wanted to share something practical with everyone, the kind of spell that most who aren’t too uncomfortable with some aggressive work may appreciate. I call this spell The 8 of Swords due to it’s resemblance to the Rider Waite Tarot card of the same name. This spell is designed to repel one from your life who is causing trouble, it’s a variation of a mirror box and designed for those who can’t get to a graveyard to dispose of the materials or bury the box there.

What you’ll need
8 Black Candles
4 Mirror Tiles
1 Doll/Poppet
Whiskey
Vandal Root
Goofer Dust
Destruction or DUME Oil
Grave Dirt (Properly purchased according to what tradition you follow)
Materials for a name paper
Photograph of Target

The first thing we’ll need to do is create a petition paper, this can be done separately or on the back of a photograph. Since there is no way in the world I’ll show you the real target behind this spell I offer this artistic rendering.

On the back of our photo we have our petition paper or one can be made separately. Write the targets name 3 times and then cross it 3 times with your own name as a sign of you controlling the target. Then WITHOUT lifting your pen/pencil write in an unbroken chain a statement of intent, keep it simple and to the point. Something along the lines of "stay away’',“leave me alone” etc.

Once the petition paper is created we’ll add some nastiness to it to help encourage our troublesome friend to rethink his life decisions. I added Vandal root to repel enemies and their evil doing and Goofer dust to sicken and harm my enemy should their meddling continue. Add a small amount of each to the name paper and fold it away from you, turn it 1/4 turn counter clockwise and repeat 3 more times and set it to the side.

Next we’ll create our doll or in this case baptize and existing effigy to represent out target. I used a key chain size artist doll, I baptized the doll in the name of my enemy and after wetting it with whiskey.

Next we take our plate and sit our target don in the center, we take the grave dirt we previously purchased and build a small mound around our target asking the dead to hold our enemy down and if necessary to take him to the grave if he doesn’t go away.

Next we surround him with the 8 dressed black candles so that he is imprisoned and can go no further. Use one of the candles to provide a few drops of wax to fix each candle to the plate.

Next we take 4 small mirror tiles (which can be dressed in reversing oil if you didn’t forget to buy some…I know). This serves to reverse the works of our enemy and keep offer us protection from the harm he’s attempting to cause. you can either carefully set these down up against the dirt pile or use some wax from a candle to help hold them in place.

I prefer to do this spell all at once rather than have it last over several days, I did choose to do this spell of Saturday for the Saturnian influence of binding and restriction. If you prefer to stretch this spell out I would do it for 8 days total for the significance of the Tarot card this spell was modeled after.

Once the spell has begun and the candles are burning take out your frustration verbally commanding your enemy to stay away, stop their harrassment or die. Keep this up until you are too exhausted to continue or void of any emotion.

Once the spell is complete dispose of the remains (keep the plate) in either a running river or at a crossroads. I suggest a cleansing bath followed by some work to draw happiness and prosperity into your life…after all you did just get rid of problem so enjoy the rest of your day.

Until next time
TWF

For photos of the spell steps in progress check my blog.
[url=http://conjuring-chaos.blogspot.com/2014/05/keeping-unwanted-people-at-bay.html]http://conjuring-chaos.blogspot.com/2014/05/keeping-unwanted-people-at-bay.html[/url]

5 Likes

That right there is the kind of inspired use of an everyday object that leaves me gobsmacked I didn’t think of it before, so not only thanks for the rit, which is brilliant, but also thanks for being so detailed I can take elements and use them in new ways.

Dude! THANK YOU.

3 Likes

amazing example of spell craft as always.

Yet more proof that what is most important is our will and imagination.
Thanks brother!

Bookmarked!!!

:bat:

10/10 will most likely use. This covers a lot of ground