72 Challenge Redux: Angels AND Demons

I get what you mean, but then again only trust you own experience. Good luck on your challenge!!!

1 Like

Thanks, man. This is the longest operation I’ve ever attempted.

2 Likes

Hope it pays off

2 Likes

The issue with V.K. is that he places UPG before all else. Which yes, experience trumps a lot, but not everything. There are more but i would be repeating everything i have said previously on this site.

2 Likes

Angel #5 Mahashiah

Note: I was quite inebriated when I did this one.

Same set up as usual. Invoked Omnipotence and spoke the angelic banishing four times to clear the area.

Trace the seal in the air in white light while reciting the angelic conjuration.

The angel arrived and when asked to identify himself he gave the correct name. I couldn’t see him very clearly, as it was like he was standing in front of a bright light, all shadow.

I welcomed him and asked him to open the aspect of my mind.

“Why do you wish it?”

“To overcome all limitations and become like unto God.”

The angel removed something from around his neck, and my vision sort of zoomed in on it, and saw that it was a key. He placed it into my forehead and turned it. I heard a loud “thunk” inside my head, and what sounded like machinery turning (it reminded me of a movie where a hidden switch is tripped and there is whirring coming from nowhere and everywhere).

“Thank you, Mahashiah. What can I expect?”

“Expansion of Self. Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is pain.”

I thanked him again, and bade him to stay or go as he will.

Demon #5 Marbas

Invoked Omnipotence, spoke the KoF banishing, and traced the seal in white light, while reciting EA’s incantation to summon forth.

A lion roared.

I asked the spirit to identify itself and the lion spoke. “I am Marbas.”

“Indeed, I can do that, but why do you seek this?”

“To expand, and overcome all limitations, and to become like unto God.”

The lion smiled. “Very well.” He then licked my face.

Shivers immediately wracked my body, and there was a familiar twinge in the middle of my head.

“It is done.”

“Thank you. What can I expect?”

“Healing. Knowledge. Pain.”

I thanked Marbas a final time and bade him stay or go as he will.

14 Likes

This is getting interesting! The questions from the spirit intrigues me.

I would love to mask you to “ask them why not " when they ask you *why do you seek this?”

Just to give us an idea why some hesitate and ask.

However, you are doing a wonderful thing by giving us the breakdown.

Good luck!

5 Likes

I don’t know why the spirits are repeatedly asking me why I want my mind opened. Perhaps they are picking up my own doubts about it.

6 Likes

A one day evocation of the goetikon would be cheap and pointless. If change could be undergone so quickly and easily then life wouldnt be difficult at all.

Put in the work.

3 Likes

Its a rare thing, very few people truly want this and to want it makes you uniquely different

2 Likes

I’m taking tonight off. I’m going to let the energies integrate a bit more before commencing with the next set.

1 Like

Just be careful they don’t start acting out Hellraiser.

I thought I’d gone to the limits. I hadn’t. The Cenobites gave me an experience beyond limits… pain and pleasure, indivisible.

6 Likes

Do that kind of beings truly exist??

Yes, they exist as much as any fictional being can be said to exist. Grant Morrison mentions evoking them in his article “Pop Magick!”

3 Likes

Angel #6 Lelahel

Same set up as previous.

After invoking Omnipotence I spoke the angelic banishing incantation, followed by the incantation to conjure an angel, while tracing the seal in the air in white light.

Lelahel was quick to arrive. In my mind’s eye I saw him with dark hair, and golden armour.

“So you continue. Good.” He then took his sword and inserted it into my Ajna, turning it like a key. My skull felt…heavy, for a a few moments. “It is done.”

“Thank you, Lelahel. What may I expect?”

“Heaven and Hell. Power and Knowledge.”

I thanked him again and bade him to stay or go as he will.

12 Likes

Aaha!
I knew I was not the one only that was hoping you continued.

2 Likes

I’ve been considering doing the foil to my Goetic operation with the 72 of the Shemhamphorash after I finish the Goetics.

This just makes me want to do it more.

4 Likes

Demon #6 Valefor

This evocation was a bit rushed. I did no Invocation of Omnipotence, no banishing, and I was under the influence of alcohol.

I stood in my UC, and traced the seal in the air, visualising it as blazing white light, while chanting the Incantation to Summon Forth.

Valefor came quickly and seemed a bit eager. Maybe too eager.

I welcomed him and asked him to open the aspect of my mind. He agreed, but asked me to steal something for him in return. Then he laughed.

I declined the invitation to thievery.

He put his head against mine for a moment and then pronounced, “It is done.”

I thanked him and asked what to expect.

“The fullness of Being.”

Um…okay. Whatever that means.

I thanked him and bade him to stay or go as he wished.

12 Likes

Badass man! I love the ShemHaMephorash Angels as well as the Goetia.

I would hear more of this journey. Subscribed

3 Likes

Do you mind if I ask what he asked you to steal?

From the appearance of the angel and what happened with the mix-up, do you think that by doing that you inadvertently caused 2 energies to combine? Almost like a meta-angel?

1 Like