5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q&A's

Too late to continue the thread I suppose. However few questions:-

1. Isn’t Pendralion the Grand Spirit rather than Demon of the 2nd KoF?
  2. The incantation you mentioned is the same incantation to open the gate?
  3. Did you also use the triangle and the circle as mentioned by EA in the book?
    Thanks for the Q&A details.
2 Likes

1: Yes, he is a Grand Spirit. I called him a demon by mistake.

2: No, the incantation I mentioned is EA’s “Summoning of All Magical Powers.”

3: No. As I described in my opening post, I used my Universal Circle for all of these evocations.

4 Likes

Thanks.
In your experience working with KoF spirits, should Incantation of the gate (from book) be carried out even if the goal is not to astral travel through the gate. I assume the square and sigil would be enough?

1 Like

Yes, the square and sigil are enough. Most people don’t even use the square, just the sigil.

No, you don’t need to use the incantation for the gate, unless you’re going to use the gate to travel, which is unnecessary for evocation.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks

1 Like

Do you have the sigil of pendralion?

1 Like

You’ll find it in Koetting’s book Kingdoms of Flame, but it has also been posted to the forum:

1 Like

I was wondering, why are their sigils allowed to be posted on the forum?

And any plans to do more Q&A’s or other public evocations in the future?

1 Like

A few years ago, I actually asked Timothy if t was okay, and he said it was fine because it promotes Koetting’s work.

No, no such plans. I may consider it though. People seem to really like them.

2 Likes

Very interesting. It’s definitely actually one of the reasons I got King of Flames! Even though I haven’t worked with any of the spirits yet. I found E.A’s comment in it that when working with Demons there tends to be some kind of trickery or a downside to it, and when working with Angels they tend to teach the Magician some kind of lesson (Of course that’s some paraphrasing there) to be a bit strange. What do you think about what he said there? It seems like he dropped that viewpoint later on?

Its always very interesting. Perhaps deeper questions could also be asked to make it more worthwhile. I was particularly drawn to your Evocations of the Olympic Spirits. It was interesting to see, and especially how similar Och’s speech in your evocation was to the other evocation of him I saw.

2 Likes

Kingdoms of Flame was Koetting’s first published work so it makes sense that his viewpoint eventually evolved over time. His entire approach has changed over the years, from a ceremonial magical one to more of a mystical, demonolatry style.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the legs feeling.

I think is a problem related to our energy work.

We do not feel strong becouse we do not “heal” our chakras.

Becouse we won’t work on that, ous subconscious says we not strong, and we get the energies connected with this tought.

Any idea to know for sure if you have had a interaction with her. I think i havw but i am not 100% sure

2 Likes

I had my interaction verified by a third party, but you could just make a call to Lilith and ask her directly. When Ereshkigal paid me an unexpected visit, I asked Hecate, via pathworking, to bring me to her and she then confirmed it.

1 Like

i guess i’ll try. I really dont do this kinda thing

1 Like

this is to perfect!!

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Hahaha Thats Sound Like Lilith, She Likes Kedem Kiddush Wine If You Can Find Any lol.

2 Likes