5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q&A's

Wow, this was a fantastic read. I know this is an older topic, but it’s definitely helped me, since I’m starting my journey into evocation, and this gives a good amount of info on how it feels when you open the sigil. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is incredible I enjoyed reading it.

2 Likes

It’s a long time ago @DarkestKnight, but I still learn from it. Many thanks you documented this

3 Likes

About the laughter. I one time did some reading about Lilith, after that I felt in a light sleep and I heard her laughter. Maybe I will evoke her with a glass of red wine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Borgy Lilith loves red wine and red stones. If you have a small gem that’s red I think she would enjoy it very much :smiley:

3 Likes

Did you ever get a chance to do the QA with Belial?

1 Like

Excellent
:snake:

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight is the the cloud exercise and countdown in one of eas books and could you link me the form where the mantra Om Ma was posted. Thank you

1 Like

The cloud exercise is taken from EA’s book Questing After Visions.

The countdown technique is taken from the work of Christopher Penczak, and can be found in my trancework thread.

Om Ma:

2 Likes

thank you

I know this is an old topic on here but i have enjoyed every last bit of this. I must say that I’ve enjoyed more your interaction with Lilith. I actually felt overwhelmed with how she spoke to you. (shed a few tears because of how sweet she is and with how she calls you “my love”, “sweet boy” and "I love you). I’ve never had a felt like this upon reading Q&As or any other information shared on the forum with people’s interactions with the spirits. (also I have never worked with Lilith before just thought i should put it out there).

Thank you DK for this post. it was quite a read indeed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate the compliment. I’m glad you enjoyed the read :slight_smile:

Lilith is so loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This was years ago but very brilliant evocations DarkestKnight! I really enjoyed reading through them :slight_smile:
Did you ever try to evoke Och again afterwards?

But although the evocation was very brief, it was extremely similar to another Magician’s evocation of him here:

The words, the way he spoke, all very similar to the evocations of the Olympic Spirits done by that magician.

And on the fact that he did not give you his secret name - In Arbatel, if I remember correctly, it is implied that if one works with one of the Olympic Spirits through their secret name and sigil, the magick can become very dangerous if the magician is truly not ready or the art is not for them.

It was always interesting to me with the way they spoke in those other evocations of them on that site, it was especially chaotic or overall strange with Phaleg, which is definitely not how I would have imagined them to be. So very interesting. Definitely matches their power though. Only thing was that the other magician, through evoking them, got the impression that they should only be worked with to gain knowledge as working with them for results can be very dangerous, but from my experience and the experience of others they are actually very gentle spirits when it comes to that. But I can understand that that impression could be gained from their presence, because they are simply very powerful spirits. Their forces are so large it almost becomes absurd, as is the size of the mega-empire that they govern, to the point where according to the rules of procession given in Arbatel, Ohpiel would currently almost be of a status higher than an emperor. For that reason your evocation of Aratron was especially powerful to me.

Also, I really loved Pendralion’s words here. Some studies have shown lottery winners after a year were only slightly happier than paraplegics. Few can handle that level of disruption.

5 Likes

lol so Lilith was a bit flirty with you eh? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, yes, she was lol

She was very nice, though.

2 Likes

Yeah she’s been sweet to me too, how did her flirting make you feel?

2 Likes

A little embarrassed, to be honest. Unlike some people, I don’t get sexually aroused by spirits, and it was the first and only time one has ever made subtle advances towards me.

2 Likes

This exact thing happened to me too! Never worked with her either

2 Likes

I think you have got some unbalanced chakra like me, i feel the left leg as something unbalanced and i discovered is a problem of unbalanced root chakra, wrong allineament