4th Wednesday ritual on Odysee - what time?

Odysee doesnt send the notifications for chats and the 4th Wednesday ritual in time for me to prepare, so I’m just dropping a tickler in my phone calendar. I know the time listed is MDT, and I’m in Central. That would make Wednesday open chats at 1:00 pm for me.

When is the 4th Wednesday ritual time? I know there is an agreed upon time, just don’t remember. Is it midnight?

Thanks for help. HIGHLY recommend joining the inner circle. You’ll never get this kind of information for such a small expenditure anywhere else. From THE black magician of our time. Infernal blessings to EA and his crew for providing quality content that ANYBODY can afford.

For example:
https://odysee.com/@EAKoetting:1/sigil-charging:0?r=HL3TCszpJdVAbT5YWjrKMabmUG9MEPEH

You might have better luck putting in a ticket with the BALG support desk. This is the forum, and while there’s a chance someone who knows will see this, we have no input on the organisation of the business side of things.

I see the link is down for dev work right now, but there’s an email you can send your question to:

Would you like to share a comment or concern with the support team? The general help desk currently undergoes a technical upgrade. Please submit your help request to the email address below.

• Include your full name, email address on your account, and order number
  • Send your email to: [email protected]

The help team will reply to your concern within two business days, thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks, Maulbeere, no need now. I popped into the Wed open chat at exactly the moment that EA said it starts at 10pm Eastern on the 28th. So now it’s a recurring reminder on my phone calendar.

2 Likes