3rd Eye Dream-- Advice?

So the other night I had an odd dream. I typically don’t have dreams like this, and I’m also new to the path (about a year+). Any advice or perspectives would be appreciated.

I dreamed that an entity/spirit/demon (something) was messing around/fixing my 3rd eye, and then I woke up.

I’ll also note that the past week or so I’ve been learning to meditate better, also listening to some binaural music in regards to Azazel and 3rd eye-related beats prior to going to sleep/falling asleep to them. I’ve also “prayed” to the usual spirits I work with to help guide me on how to do it correctly (Azazel, King Paimon, Lucifer and Pres. Marbas).

The last week or so I’ve been having headaches right in the middle of my forehead, feeling tight; along with headache pain at the center base of the back of my head.

My question is if it’s possible that it’s just my subconscious thinking about it, therefore dreaming about it. Or if it’s something spiritual.
– Any advice, personal perspectives, wisdom is appreciated.

It could always be either, but it sounds reasonable to say someone was helping you out as requested :slight_smile: Sweet!

1 Like

@Maulbeere Thanks for your input. I really struggle with self doubt at times, which I’ve been working on :sweat_smile: I need to learn to trust my intuition in this area of my life, as I do in other areas.

1 Like

I’m going through the same thing. All those symptoms are your 3rd eye awakening. You will have very vivid dreams, headaches, tightness. It does sound to me like you could be getting some help from those guys!! :+1:

1 Like

@Ilovelilith Thank you for your opinion :relaxed: Good luck to what you’re going through! My dreams have definitely changed; and I didn’t know that was a symptom, but it certainly makes sense. Like, the other night I had two separate dreams about 3 brown Panthers following/running with/around me. My problem is that I haven’t learned how to control my actions in my dreams, yet.

1 Like

Of course :blush: Anytime :slightly_smiling_face: