33 days breakup ritual - Gordon Winterfield

Hello everyone,

I bought the book and I have some questions as this is the first time I would be doing anything myself. For the breakup ritual in the book, I am not sure I am understanding correctly what needs to be done. I have tried to summarize below. Please let me know if my understanding is correct?

1. look at all the sigils ( Acreba, Barmiel, Caspiel) and gaze at them until I feel something
  2. Then when that happens in my mind i have to say:

El, Elohim, Adonai,

Ehyeh-asher-Ehyeh

Shadai

Iaove-Tzvah’ot

Helioren

Tetragrammaton

Anaphaxeton

1. Gaze at the sigil of Caspiel and in my mind chant his name until I feel a response and then move to the next.
  2. Gaze at the sigil of Barmiel and in my mind chant his name until I feel a response and then move to the next
  3. Gaze at the sigil of Acreba and call his name no more than 5 times and thats where I have to present him with my emotions and disgust towards the relation. I have to breath over his sigil that the relationship ends and then breath over his sigil that I am grateful and certain he is ending it
4 Likes

Yes, do it the way it is described. I performed this ritual and while it’s tough to find the motivation after a few days, it helps with losing the lusting over results. I had so much hatred in the beginning but as the days went on, i focused on how their relationship was wrong, who it was hurting by them being together, and how their relationship was poison.

Good luck.

5 Likes

@QueenMustang Did you do it at a particular time / hour? Did you give any offerings? I know it doesnt say anything about offering but I was wondering as most people here in their ritual do give something. and Finally did you light a candle and have their picture or write their name anywhere?

1 Like

No, I just did the ritual as described in the book. No offerings, nothing extra, no candles, nothing. It’s a simple ritual but it’s very effective.

I believe you’re supposed to do it after sunset, but before sunrise the next day. So once the sun goes down, find a quiet place everyday to do it, if you prefer to light a candle you can, but not necessary, perform the ritual, and that’s it. Nothing extra.

3 Likes

i did it last night but i didnt feel much:S

1 Like

I didn’t feel anything when I did it and it still worked. After a while I even got tired of doing it and didn’t care about them anymore, but still did it. As long as you perform it the way it’s outlined in the book, channel all that hatred and anger & your intent into it and then let it go, you’re good.

7 Likes

the next day did you feel a bit anxious?

1 Like

No, I just let it go after each session.

1 Like

i think thats my problem fear based on previous experiences. do you have any tricks to let go when you are scared due to past things that happened?

I’ve used this several times :roll_eyes:- it works… There’s an interesting line (i think…unless I hallucinated it) that says something about focusing on the fact that the relationship is an “abomination,” a mistake, and “unnatural,” I think it says. This helps me. Both times I started w/ absolute rage. Over the 33 days- it turned into more of a cold-blooded, psychopathic commitment to destroying the relationship. But the rage subsided.
Try to tap into that.

5 Likes

thank you so much for the tip !! did you see result within the 33 days? or after

I did- it’s worth noting though that the relationship wasn’t to end a romantic relationship…I used it to end an extremely tight work relationship where the guy was blocking me from the woman- as a matter off fact, he was actually gay- but his hatred for me was blocking me from her. Like I said though, they were tight.
Yeah- it worked- they were within- but I still finished it…

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone who did this ritual had a candle that started flickering like crazy?

i myself will begin this ritual tonight to start day 1. read his instructions about the use of imagination over and over.

“do not focus on the punishment or the anger and injustice you feel to the party that has harmed you. During the ritual, you will focus only on your belief that the relationship is wrong in every way.”

this is very important and the only mindset you must have. basically there are 3 things that u focus on in the exact order he writes them.

-when calling on the demons…
“Do not seek understanding, contact or let your thoughts be busied with any subject other than your will to make contact with the demons. Will does not require force. You will it to be, with strength, and it is so.

-calling on Acreba…
“Offer up the disgust you feel at the relationship in question. In your mind, imagine that the relationship ends and the world is put to right. Breathe this feeling over the sigil. Know that Acreba takes this feeling and understands.”

-Express gratitude
“Give a feeling of gratitude to Acreba. You are grateful that Acreba heeds your wishes. Breathe this feeling over the sigil and know that Acreba has already fulfilled your wish.”

then like he says close the book and forget about it. letting go can be the hardest thing about spells/rituals but it’s one of the most important things to master in order for workings to be the most powerful. you have 33 days to master your feelings, which is great, it will make you stronger in your magick.

in regards to your candle, i would take it as a good sign, as long as there’s no draft or anything like that. i always turn my thermostat off before a ritual. i’ll post an update after a few days, feel free to PM if you would like to compare notes or anything regarding this ritual.

Hail Acreba!

2 Likes

Thank you for your notes!! they help. Last night I screwed up I fell asleep as I was doing it :S so I guess I have to restart again

how many days in are you?

I did this recently too some days I wasn’t really in the mood but I made it through the 33rd day was a few days ago. Waiting to get some good news soon.

2 Likes

hi, so this is where i am a little confused and i’ve seen others wondering the same thing in other threads. when i first read it i interpreted it as, after sunset “BUT” before sunrise. but now i question whether you are supposed to it 2x a day because the book says after sunset “AND” before sunrise. but it doesn’t say twice a day and GW is usually pretty explicit in his instructions. since this ritual has worked for you, are you able to clear this up?

2 Likes

Now that’s interesting never thought abt it that way. I did it once per day. Can’t wait to see what others have to say. Really hoping I won’t have to do it over but hey if I have to then I have to.

Once per day between sunset and sunset rise. There’s some misconception out there as to why “The Gallery” has so many curses and spells that last multiple days. Regardless of what you hear, multiple days are used in most cases to fill in the loopholes.

There are moments in “most” magical operations when magicians loose focus, get distracted, fuck up the incantations, forget entire steps, whatev.

When Gallery of Magic publishes, they vet the magic before hand.

They’re big believers in what I call the “fingerprint effect.” If you’ve ever been fingerprinted, you know your prints need to be taken multiple times for each finger.
We’re talking about the same thing here…When you do the spell(s) for 10 days, 33 days, etc…your filling in the loopholes- the parts of the operation that you missed because you were tired or lost focus, whatev.

Good luck and Happy Cursing!

9 Likes