33 days breakup ritual - Gordon Winterfield

many thanks!

Hello, what is the name of this book?

1 Like

Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield
Chapter twenty - A ritual to end an relationship

thank you!!

UPDATE on this ritual.

the past couple of nights iā€™ve really been able to channel some good rage and anger with nostrils flared, breathing it into the sigil. I also started using this ā€œinfernal meditationā€ that another user posted somewhere in another thread. it has also helped building emotion.

i have no idea if itā€™s having an effect on my targets but the important thing is to keep pushing that energy into every ritual and forget it when itā€™s done.

2 Likes

I am wrapping this up tomorrow. I have no idea if it is working, but I am not checking up on it. I am trying not to lust for results. I am trying to break up a relationship that one of my siblings is in that has been incredibly toxic for them.

But regarding the number of times you should do it per day it is once, between sunset and sunrise. I checked at the GoM website. I was confused, too.

If you ever have questions about something in one of their books, check them out. They have FAQs on each book and a now-closed comments section where a lot of questions have been answered by Adam Blackthorne.

1 Like

Lets all do a ritual at the same time and channel the hate to break those people up? what do you think It would be sooo powerful

I wish you all have success with your rituals. Very interesting topic.

2 Likes

howā€™s this ritual treating you?

I have to say that so far I am not seeing the result I had hoped for. These two ppl are still in a business relationship together. I do not know the quality of the relationship it may be deteriorating BUT for sure they are still doing business together and the two of them are profiting nicely still from the relationship. I now have so much going on in my own life I do not have the time nor energy to dedicate to these ppl right now and may not for some time. I am still hoping that it will work though.

2 Likes

Did you do all the 33 days but still no results ?

ā€œWhat do you do if itā€™s hard to think of them as an abomination in that way because they look happy together but you despise them?ā€

How does ā€œdespisingā€ them feel? Thatā€™s what heā€™s talking about. They may look happy, sure. Most people go to great lengths to look that way. But GW says in the book that few relationships are perfect. They all have cracks in their foundations.

1 Like

I am About to attempt this ritual for the first time, been debating a lot because I donā€™t want any bad effects. Can you let me know did you see any results in the end and how long it took? Didnā€™t experience anything negative or bad happening to you? Did you actually feel the demonic prescence ?

1 Like

I have done the ritual 3 times at least with successfully results.

It is possible that you wont see immediate results. In one of the couples that i did it i saw results after a year. It created some cracks there that were impossible to fix.

It permanently destroys their connection.
At first the couples tend to resist the spell. Then when the separation is complete it is hard for the couple to even stay friends.

One of the couples i did it, i felt the spell needed. Y assistance because they were too close to each other so i had to assist it in the 3d too.
They resisted the spell. They had a baby and now they arent together but the fights are never ending.

2 Likes

i did the 33 days ritual 3 months before.
No sign or problem in the couple yet
My intuition says,that they ll have problem at the endšŸ˜„

1 Like

That sounds promising, thatā€™s a long time to see updates though how did you even find out and were all of them starting off really close at first? Do you think this will work for a couple I canā€™t see and long distance far away from me? I hope I donā€™t get too attached to the outcome or make me obsessive but I also donā€™t want any negative karma. Thereā€™s a lot of fear talk I saw going around saying Iā€™m gonna pay a price for doing this etc but maybe thatā€™s just bs as well.

Did you feel any demonic prescence though and how long are you supposed to actually spend each day on this, thatā€™s what I couldnā€™t see anyone talk about or in the book. What kind of feelings were you allowing yourself to feel when focusing on them, did you find the negative energy was hard to deal with and drained you ? I want to try it but didnā€™t want it to overwhelm me I guess especially as Iā€™m an active busy person.

Finally, do you have to repeat the whole cycle again if you donā€™t see results after a certain time period or itā€™s a one shot deal?

1 Like

No i didnt face any karma. I felt relief. The guys who were in the relationships that i broke were fboys who had led me on and mistreated me. So in a way it was me asking for their karma to be this punishment. It was justice.

The first times i used the ritual i didnt feel any different. However, the more times i used the ritual i got more in tune with the demons. I felt some strange happy vibe coming from the sigils when i would make contact. It is similar to the one i felt with angels but not the same. So i know i made contact with them.

The ritual doesnt take more than 5 min for me. I do it very quick. I know all the words, i know what i want and i know how i want the separation to happen. I have decided and visualised it prior the ritual. So when i go through the stages with Acreba i am prepared.

When i do the ritual i feel disgust and disappointment. But these are my feelings anyway on the cases that i ask for the separation.

I havent felt any negative energy neither prior, during or after the ritual. I am a procrastinator. I just leave it for before bedtime the ritual. But anyway with most rituals this is what i do anyway.

I dont think that the ritual will overwhelm you. I am a busy person too. So all is good.

Maybe you might need to repeat the ritual in 6 months or so. However, most of the time it is not needed.

What is your background btw on magic? Why are you so afraid of karma and demons?

1 Like

I tried to private message but it doesnā€™t seem your profile has that option. Is it ok to private message with you instead?

I just started the ritual a few days ago but I feel overwhelmed with some negative energy and emotions the day after Iā€™m not sure why. While I was looking at acrebas sigil I literally put all the negative disgust I could to the point where I even started shaking from the amount of energy I put into it, it was kind of exhausting actually but I kept it short as to not spend too long as you said it doesnā€™t have to take more than 5 minutes. I was wondering did you visualize the couple arguing and such? what were you thinking of while doing it because thatā€™s where Iā€™m having a bit of trouble.

Also as itā€™s a long distance people Iā€™m trying to break up, I donā€™t know how Iā€™d find out about it. Can you tell me how do you even know if it worked, like they told you or someone you know told you ? I was hoping Iā€™d see some signs maybe by the demons in my dreams to reveal to me that it worked, I have no connections with anyone they know

I donā€™t really have much experience at all with magic this is one of the first things Iā€™m trying I hope that would still work even as Iā€™m a total beginnerā€¦ Have you done other breakup rituals as well and spells to get your ex to also return to you? Iā€™m assuming you have a lot of experience of this worked for you so well. Also did you have to do any protection or banish rituals whole doing this, because I didnā€™t, I just followed the instructions of looking at the sigils thatā€™s all.

I have heard sour jar for breakup also works but I donā€™t really know much about it but was trying to look it up. Iā€™m really hoping I can see results within 33 days with this ritual but as I have no way of really telling , most Iā€™d see proof of is if I see their social media and they arenā€™t on there with their photos anymore and I donā€™t want to keep checking to see if they broke up or not.

1 Like

I visualised it how it would happen like i had a camera and I was watching it. I also visualised how peaceful would feel the balance and how i would find out and the minute i was at the point that i found out how grateful i would be to the demon. That minute i blew the feeling to the sigil.
So the breakup scene was brought into reality.

I dont know how you will find put. There are lots of ways to find outā€¦ social media, friends etc. You know better what is the best path for you to know. It will arrive to your ears too when it happens

Follow the instructions and trust the process. We all learn by trial and error. Do the ritual the best you can and let it manifest.
This ritual does not require any protection. I never used any. I have other types of protection though that are general.

Sour jar works for breakup does work too but i dont really like it. I want to do the ritual and move on with my life.
You shouldnt be hopiny to see results within 33 days. This is the most unlikely time frame. It will happen when it will happen. Do it and let it go.

Thanks for taking the time to answer I appreciate it. I think Iā€™ll make a sour jar on the side as well, do you have any good suggestions on how to make a potent one for that maybe something youā€™ve tried yourself ? I donā€™t know how long you are supposed to have them for, I thought just for a few weeks to a month and then it was tossed out ?

And I know you said one of them took a year, the other couples whatā€™s the fastest result youā€™ve seen then, and did you not feel compulsion to keep checking at all? For me the only way Iā€™d know is by checking. Did any of them ever find out that you were involved in it or some kind of spell?

Thatā€™s a good visualization idea to do where you visualize how you find outā€¦ I will try that, as I had to stare at the sigil at the same time I couldnā€™t focus on anything else. I also said acrebas name more than 5 times but hopefully that was okā€¦ Iā€™m hoping I can find out through a dream first.

Did the demons or anything come to you in dreams ? I have very strong psychic connections to dreams especially with past lovers and people I know so Iā€™m hoping this can reveal itself to me that way first. Thing is it can be hard to say if itā€™s just my mind dreaming of stuff I want or if itā€™s real