30 day Evocation challenge with Satan

Hi ! Maybe it is a stupid question , but how do you know it was him through the pendulum ?

1 Like

Hi. I made a banishing ritual before calling him, and I felt the same thing as everytime I called him ^^

Oke thanks

Satan has been calling me to work with him lately. Thanks for sharing your experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: He’s great to work with !

1 Like

Day 3 : This time I followed this process :

It worked better. I saw a shadow forming in front of me. It didn’t last long, but hey I saw something ! I couldn’t hear him tho.

Thank you @Lady_Eva for your method.

3 Likes

Damn I’m loving this thread. Keep Going @anon55584740 you may find something extraordinary.

1 Like

how did u open the gate of hell btw? Or u mean u opened the sigil of satan? Nd abt envocations, do u always evoke satan in same way?

@Cosmic_star this is the chant you can use to open the gates of hell, he mentioned it in his 1st post, If I’m not mistaken this was given by Asenath Mason.

3 Likes

Oh! thanks but how to know whether u have opened the gates of hell or not?

1 Like

Well I mean…I guess It’s a sense of knowing. I used the chant before in ‘Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations’ but I couldn’t feel anything.

2 Likes

I listen to my intuition

2 Likes

Thank you for your support ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon55584740 your new to the forum right? I recommend you read this by Eva. I noticed on 1 of your posts there weren’t any replies when you needed help with something.

3 Likes

Thank you ! :smiley:

1 Like

Day 4 : I called him the same way that the day before. In front of me the room became darker and I saw quickly a shadow. I struggled to focus because of a music I couldn’t get rid of my mind. He told me that’s not a big deal. Btw he’s not really into music.

2 Likes

Lol same happens to me sometimes. Currently the songs are Bloody Valentine and My Ex’s bestfriend by Machine Gun Kelly.

1 Like

Haha it really sucks when it happens lol.
Mine is Skull with a Forked Tongue by Carach Angren

1 Like

I did a few egyptian rites today and oh boy the songs were a pain.

2 Likes

Satan doesn’t like music? Someone from ‘Satan and Sons’ website said “He loves old rock, so they turn it on for him.”

1 Like