3 Reconciliation readings

I am in the mood to do 3 readings regarding reconciliation in situations that there is no contact.

I am still practicing so dont have high expectations of a professional reading. I will do my best though.

4 Likes

Hello can you do a reading between me and Romeo, I see him sometimes but we don’t talk. We ended in bad terms because I thought he wanted to get something that was mine. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like one, if possible.

1 Like

Hey! Me too if possible :blush: I sent you a private message

1 Like

Ok i will do it for you

Yes of course. I need the neame of the person or a nickname.

1 Like

Ok darling

If you’re still offering, I would appreciate one

1 Like

Between me and Ivan, a friend.

1 Like

Could I have one? I’d like to get back in contact with Hamid Reza, my old calculus teacher from high school.

I will ONLY if it is for a lover. I don’t want to do friendship or any other readings.

It is a love reconciliation reading.

1 Like

If there’s still an opening, my situation fits what you’re looking to read for.

It is indeed over love reconciliation, and there’s been no contact between us.

1 Like

Absolutely, curious about myself and an ex, sky

1 Like

Hello. If it’s still open. Consider me as well. Me and charity kosgey.

1 Like

CLOSED AT THE MOMENT.

I will try to do all the above readings. Please be patient.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing readings thiugh i was late. Its great to know others got help. Bless you

@Channelxgtug before you make any other posts please make sure to properly introduce yourself here:

1 Like

Thank you. I already did introduce myself. Let me post ot again here

Thank you. Oh well well its complex but let me try.
Im African from a muslim and Christian background and when i started feeling a calling for a different path, i started looking at Kemetic spirituality. So far i am on the “finding my path” quest.

I do spells i find anywhere that call to me. So i follow no path as of now. Feels overwhelming just soooo much to read, to learn, to choose from.

So i am totally new.

However my areas of magical interest include; channeling, necromancia, divination, lol of course regular stuffs like spells and works to ease mundane life

Shoot, looks like I am late to this </3
Anyone who got selected, congratulations guys!

Thank you @PriestessLayla for being so generous!