3 Free Tarot readings with Orraculum Leviathan Tarot Deck NOW CLOSED; time: 23:07 (11:07 PM)

Ohhh yes please thank you.
PM please on my current spiritual path and if I’m headed in right direction with it

1 Like

Then we have three spots taken by @Ignited ; @DarkestKnight and @anon72381092 . Two more left.

Note @anon72381092 what is your request?

3 Likes

I edited my above post to add it in :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would like one, thank you very much

1 Like

I would like one on my current spiritual path

1 Like

Ok all 5 spots are now taken by:

@Ignited ; @DarkestKnight ; @anon72381092 ; @888999 and @mth_yesco. Since some have already written your requests, I’ll take care of your readings as soon as possible. Some of you haven’t provided me with a question, I’ll send you a PM if that’s the case. I’ll note the thread as closed. And I’ll get to work on the readings tomorrow- As it is late over here where I live.

3 Likes

I understand, I would just like to know about Belial towards me … always if it is possible

1 Like

PM or Public also I am asking the same to you: @DarkestKnight ; @mth_yesco ?

1 Like

You can PM me @Teras390

Thanks

1 Like

I am fine with either, @Teras390.

Thanks.

1 Like

When it’ll be available, please consider me for the general reading.

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

Please consider me as well. I have a specific question in mind :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

We have four applicants already. As two more people have tried to reach me in PM in addition to the two people who have already reserved their spot.Which means we have only one spot left out of the 5 as 4 has already been taken. Do we have anymore up for grab?

2 Likes

Then I am last😄
A general reading about my magickal path
Thanks

1 Like

Then we thread Will be closed for a time. I’ll get to it ASAP.

1 Like