2nd enochian key please!

Hello everyone,
i am about to do a love,lust magic.For that i need the 2nd Enochian Key. I tried finding it on google…but always in another language.Can someone please share it with me?
And are there any specific rules to remind while doing it?

I have found below some options online,which option should i recite?

The Second Key – Dee’s English

Can the wings of the windes vnderstand yor voyces of wunder, O you the second of the first, whome the burning flames haue framed within the depth of my Iaws; whome I haue prepared as Cupps for a Wedding, or as the flowres in their beawty for the Chamber of righteousnes. Stronger are your fete then the barren stone, and mightier are your voices then the manifold windes. For you are become a buylding such as is not, but in the mynde of the All powrefull. Arrise, sayth the First: Move therfore vnto his Servants: Shew your selues in powre: And make me a strong Seething: for I am of him that liueth for euer.

The Second Key – Enochian

Adgt v-pa-ah zongom fa-a-ip Sald vi-i-v L sobam I-al-prg I-za-zaz pi-adph cas-arma abramg ta talho paracleda Q-ta lors-l-q turbs ooge Baltch Giui chis lusd orri Od mi-calp chis bia ozongon Lap noan trof cors tage o-q manin Ia-i-don Torzu gohel ZACAR ca c-no-qod, ZAMRAN micalzo Od ozazm vrelp Lap zir Ioiad.

The Second Key – Phonetic

Adagita vau-pa-ahe zodonugonu fa-a-ipe salada! Vi-i-vau el! Sobame ial-pereji i-zoda-zodazod pi-adapehe casarema aberameji ta ta-labo paracaleda qo-ta lores-el-qo turebesa ooge balatohe! Giui cahisa lusada oreri od micalapape cahisa bia ozodonugonu! lape noanu tarofe coresa tage o-quo maninu IA-I-DON. Torezodu! gohe-el, zodacare eca ca-no-quoda! zodameranu micalazodo od ozodazodame vaurelar; lape zodir IOIAD!Adagita vau-pa-ahe zodonugonu fa-a-ipe salada! Vi-i-vau el! Sobame ial-pereji i-zoda-zodazod pi-adapehe casarema aberameji ta ta-labo paracaleda qo-ta lores-el-qo turebesa ooge balatohe! Giui cahisa lusada oreri od micalapape cahisa bia ozodonugonu! lape noanu tarofe coresa tage o-quo maninu IA-I-DON. Torezodu! gohe-el, zodacare eca ca-no-quoda! zodameranu micalazodo od ozodazodame vaurelar; lape zodir IOIAD!

1 Like

Here is pronunciation record of all enochian keys by Israel Regardie, with english translation etc.

6 Likes

1 Like