25 Free clairvoyant/pendulum readings for the New Year

This helps immensely. Thank you!

2 Likes

@anon39410973–This year you’re going to break out of an unhappy situation–walk away with no regrets and don’t look back. Also, spirit wants you to know that the path you are now travelling is one that you will stick with till you reach your goal and beyond. You are doing the right thing, they told me to tell you. If you’ve been worried about finding love, relax your mind because it is here for you. Do not ask when or where, know that it’s coming in a timely fashion. It’s as if this love is a reward for gifts given freely by you to those in need. When the opportunity to travel overseas arises do not hesitate to go!

Hope this helps you!

2 Likes

Thank You! I resonate with this reading deeply, it helps me tons!

2 Likes

@miku–YES do not doubt what you’ve felt about what you drew for it is exactly what you believe! Don’t fear not being good enough at your art…you’re more talented than you think and for anything you lack just ask for help. When you’ve completed the drawing you need to do a meditation over it and it is to be put into a nice frame.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

:hugs: thanks! I’ll do my best!

2 Likes

Been feeling very confused and not really sure where to go in the new year, so I guess my question is if I’m currently on the right path for my spiritual growth.

@joelcyn==King Belial and Prince Sitri heard your requests and you are going to be connecting to King Belial more this year. I’m being told that you have plenty of chances for romantic encounters, the problem is that they have been fleeting—they say you need to change the way you present yourself in order to have love that lasts. Ask yourself if you’re really ready to settle down though? I’m being told that you’re body is not a toy for others to play with! Be very selective about whom you choose to share yourself.
You can get another better paying job, but you need to put work into it. I would suggest that working with King Paimon and King Belial would be great for lining up a better paying new job this year.

2 Likes

Me please if you can . My question is surrounding my career and some kind of vampirism ?

@Sabella-- Spirits are saying PATIENCE, DILIGENT STUDY and ATTENTION to details and this is how you shall progress in magic. Remember you learn by doing, not just by reading. Make sure that those from whom you seek guidance are the correct teacher for you in your particular path. The herb called Prodigioso or Siempre Viva will be good for you to grow in your home. Weekly you should burn a space clearing incense in your living spaces.

1 Like

Awww thankyou so much, please say my thank to King Belial and Prince Sitri
I will try to work with King Paimon asap

welp, I am sorry but still didn’t get this one “I’m being told that you’re body is not a toy for others to play with! Be very selective about who you choose to share yourself.

Could you please explain it more? You mean share my body with someone in relationship/sex thing?

upss and this one too :smiley:they say you need to change the way you present yourself in order to have love that lasts

So you mean in physical? or my behave in front of my crush?

1 Like

@NewBiez–Do not doubt that spirit has responded to helping with your spell cast–they say that they’ll give you a pass this time, but now you know not to doubt in future. There is a prankster spirit that walks with you who likes to play jokes and sometimes can cause you to doubt yourself. They tell me that his name begins with letter J and that he is elfish in appearance, cute lil imp! When someone ticks you off though, J will go after them though, so he’s a nice spirit to have for you. It does look like you’ll get your results but don’t wonder about it or ask anymore…put it out of your mind now.

1 Like

I’d love an answer to my matter on a relationship. I actually asked Aphrodite to help me and I’d be grateful if you can tell me if she heard me and agreed to help and anything else I may need to know.

1 Like

@anon83326829–This year Orisha Yemaya’s energy is with you and it will be beneficial to you spiritually to go to the ocean to bathe in the waters and meditate while walking on the shore. When you do this you will hear your main spirit guides talking to you inside your mind. Make sure that you’re not giving too much of yourself in relationships that arent worthy of you. This year you will find yourself cutting away those people who drain your energy and pull you down. Stop cleaning up other people’s messes! Let them fall while you rise.

2 Likes

I definitely thought to myself this year that I’ll let go of people who are no good for me,I’m glad you picked up on that, thank you for giving your time to replying to me :sunflower::leaves:Happy New Year’s :sparkles:

2 Likes

@Soular–They want you to know that they never ‘work for’ anyone but they DO choose to do work on behalf of someone when asked properly with sufficient respect.
Magick will always be part of your life however, you need to make sure that your material needs are met (a regular job). In relationships before you get into a new one make sure the person doesn’t already have someone. There is potential for an engagement this year.

1 Like

You mean share my body with someone in relationship/sex thing? YES that’s exactly what it means.

YES physically and to your crush…

1 Like

Thankyou, I will try improve myself and respect my body :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might actually be the first member offering free readings who didn’t ignore me. Fingers crossed.

I’m working on getting over a hump. What’s next for me on my journey toward my ascent?

Hello im in
I want to ask (if you dont mind)

1. How bout my carrier at my office now ?
    2,projection about 2019 about carrier and love life ?

Thank you so much

Sure. Thank you :slight_smile: