21 December Jupiter & Satarnus

I am really eager to know of you people what you guys think about the 2 planets coming really so close to each other. I mean what this means for us humans or you can also ask for yourself…what this specific event means for people who do practise magick…
Just curious😊

Stay safe y’all :grinning:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: there’s a thread similar to your question. If you’d like to check it out.

1 Like

Was hopping to ask the same question, for is there any ritual,or special activity to be conducted on such an alignment.

1 Like

This does not have exactly have to do with this topic, but something you should do on the 21st is look to where you spine and skull meet and feel what is there and then have this spread to the air outside and within you and then have water after you do this, if you feel like it report your experience about it and follow your intuition, if this is done wrong you can get physically hurt, because this is Power itself, not energy work. Also pay attention to your dreams after this and if you get hurt or attacked in your dream check that place in the morning, because it can lead to physically cuts and pain (just to be clear I am NOT trying to hurt you, but this Power can be dangerous). You should be doing that almost everyday after you learn of it, but especially on the 21st of December, which where I live is one of the strongest days for magick. Good luck and I hope you enjoy this exercise!