20 four card readings and no more unless trading

I want a free reading please🥺 do I have to give you my full name?

You are very good at readings and got pretty much everything right.

Thank you so much, I really needed this

1 Like

Yes! Am hopeful with the death card that it ends soon!
Thanks

I would love a general reading please if you have spots open.

Not sure if I made it in time, thank you either way, very generous!

Will communication be fruitful this week?

Can I get one?

Anyone commenting after this comment will have to be offering a trade: reading for reading. All 20 spots are now full. Thank you.

1 Like

I pulled the 4 of swords, 8 of cups reversed, 3 of staffs, and the devil reversed. I feel like this is a good reading and it reflects your current situation right now; you’ve felt stuck in your job and now you’re starting to realize you want more for yourself. With the devil reversed as the final card, I see you may be leaving your job once you feel financially secure enough to do so. Also once you get your spending habits under control, you’ll be in a much better position to branch out on your own. I hope this resonates.

hi @curiousram can you please let me know
what must i do to be in a happy long-term relationship?
I am willing to trade you too :slight_smile:

Sorry I’ve been gone the past few days, been busy with work. Will be catching up on the last few readings.

4 Likes

For your general reading I drew 2 of swords reversed, the tower, 3 of cups reversed, knight of swords reversed. I feel that a situation that was at a stand still is about to change and quickly. I’m not sure what situation this is in regards to, but with the three of cups reversed, I think it could be related to someone close to you, maybe this could be a relationship, not necessarily your relationship. Perhaps a relative or friend your close to is in a stagnant relationship and contemplating leaving said relationship. This change will effect you in some way. Maybe you’re close to both partners and one may leave your life completely. I do hope this resonates.

1 Like

I drew 3 of wands, 8 of cups reversed, 5 of cups reversed, and temperance upright. From what I’m seeing, you need to give the working more time. It looks like you’ve been heard though, so just be patient.

1 Like

Finishing readings tonight. I apologize for the delay!

2 Likes

I will trade you readings. I am in need of career related reading, but I will read on whatever you like.

2 Likes

I’d love to do a swap.

2 Likes

Is everything okay my friend?

Everything is fine. Thank you for asking. Work has been taking up a lot of my time. I work 7 days a week now. Lol. I’ll be catching up on the remainder of the readings tonight. Apologies for the delay, everyone.

1 Like

I hope you are able to find time to rest

1 Like

For your general reading, I drew the high priestess, wheel of fortune, 4 of staffs reversed, and ace of coins. It’s a little hard for me to do general readings, so this may not be accurate. With the high priestess I feel that you discovered or are about to uncover a secret that may change your fortune for the better. With the 4 of staffs reversed, I feel that this secret relates to a relationship of some kind, perhaps monetary with the ace of coins upright or maybe this person was being financially supported in some way either by you or had something to do with your money. Whatever is or was revealed could possibly liberate you from this person or financial burden. To clarify I pulled the 5 of coins in reversed. If this person or situation was draining you financially, this period may soon come to an end.

For your general reading, I pulled 3 of coins reversed, 8 of staffs, knight of cups, and page of staffs reversed. With the 3 of coins reversed, I feel like there was some recent disharmony in your life possibly within your work for a project that caused a stagnant period or a standtill in progression. However, with the 8 of staffs, this disharmony will come to an end and with the knight of cups, someone will offer to take charge of this project. Although with the page of staffs reversed this person may not measure up to the task or start the project but not be willing to follow through to completion. This person may also be highly critical of others and not be open to the opinions and ideas of others. To clarify, I also drew the tower. This peron may bring rapid change to the situation but it may not go as planned.

1 Like