20 four card readings and no more unless trading

I felt that he does think of you, but he feels the argument is what caused the disconnection, which is why it was the focus in the reading. Sorry for not adding that.

1 Like

I have been thinking of broadening, but I wasn’t terminated in anything. Thank you for the reading!

1 Like

Sorry wrong person lol

I drew the hanged man reversed, 5 of cups, 6 of staffs reversed, and 9 of cups. I feel like Astaroth is saying he wishes you would let it go, you probably keep asking him for a sign but he wishes you wouldn’t do that. With the 5 of cups you seem to keep doubting the results, and the 6 of staffs reversed seems to indicate that you keep doubting whether anything happened at all. With 9 of cups, you do remain hopeful but Astaroth seems to want you leave him be and trust the results. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

So damn accurate your reading is @curiousram. I’d say you got it correct to the letter

1 Like

It’s hard to say. I drew 8 of swords reversed, 10 of cups, queen of cups, and the devil reversed. So, I can’t really see if you’ve been cursed, but I do feel like there’s some negative thoughts you’re holding onto. I feel like this could be preventing you from the happiness you want with the 10 of cups and the queen of coins. The devil reversed seems to indicate you’re holding yourself back. You could try working with some spirits to do some introspection and help remove any blocks in your life, just my advice. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

Can I get a general one please?

1 Like

I would like a general reading if you still have time
Thanks

1 Like

i wud like to have one thanx

1 Like

my qns is when i will leave my job and do business?

1 Like

I would like one. What do I have to do to move forward in my path?

1 Like

@curiousram
Can I grab one please. A general one if possible. I can trade you a rune reading if you’d like. Thanks

1 Like

My outcome of working with Queen Morrigan thanks :hugs::blush:

1 Like

If you have one more spot I’d like a general one

1 Like

So for your general reading, I drew page of coins, page of cups, the moon, and the king of swords. I’m not too sure on the interpretation but I feel like there’s a decision you might be thinking hard about or may need to reconsider before making a final decision, with the page of cups, I feel like this might be more of an emotional matter rather than a financial one but it does involve money. The moon seems to indicate something is unclear in this situation, you may need to take a step back before making a final decision. King of swords may indicate that you may need to be more considerate with your words in this situation because you may come off too blunt. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

I’m not too sure about the decision but I think that this is something that’s about to happen in the future. Thank you for the insight!

1 Like

May I get one, if there is a spot open?

General reading

Thank you

1 Like

If there’s still a spot open I would like one please, thank you in advance.

When will me and my son’s father reconcile our friendship & coparenting relationship and go back to how we used to be before this current obstacle came in the picture?

I drew the fool reversed, justice reversed, 9 of cups reversed, and the world upright. There may have been a lack of judgement that lead to a desire that went unfulfilled. I feel like you still think of this missed opportunity and maybe thinking on the past is keeping you from seeing the next best thing coming in your life. General readings are my weak point, so I do hope this resonates.

1 Like

I drew ace of staffs reversed, the hierophant reversed, the wheel of fortune reversed, and death upright. I feel like you might be in a period of stagnation at this time, maybe a project failed to start or the deadline was changed with little warning. Could be education related, but the death card seems to indicate this period coming to an end soon. I hope this resonates.

1 Like