20 four card readings and no more unless trading

Hello, I’ve been a mood to do readings again. It’s always fun and I have some time on my hands before my schedule gets busy once more. I’m only doing 20 free readings this time and anything else will have to be a trade. All readings will be public. Remeber: NO HEALTH QUESTIONS, PLEASE. If you’re having any serious medical issues, consult your doctor. Also would appreciate feedback as this helps me gauge the accuracy of my deck.

6 Likes

hey @curiousram I am in for one. What should I ask though :laughing: :thinking: please have me as spot number one I will circle back with the question lol

Thanks for offering this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down for one please!!!

1 Like

I would like one please , when will I get in a relationship and this loneliness will end? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What’s your question?

Let me see…
My father is thinking of me?

1 Like

Heya! I got a speed boost for my workings I told you about is it okay if I get a two card pull for two-questions? Which will equal 4 if not it’s okay I’ll take the regular reading
In that case I will ask what do you see now that there is a speed-boost

1 Like

I’d like one please! Some career guidance.

2 Likes

I drew the 4 of cups, 2 of coins, 10 of staffs and the page of swords reversed. So with the 4 of cups, you’re obviously bored of where your love life is at right now, hence your question. With the 2 of coins I feel that you’ve been struggling to balance your work and personal life, maybe you feel like youre always so busy so you hardly have time to hang out with friends or family. This is clarified by the 10 of wands. It would seem that with the page of swords in reverse, you haven’t been expressing yourself fully or taken much time for yourself recently. I think the cards are speaking more of self-love first at this time. I hope this resonates, I welcome the feedback.

I’d like one reading about the outcome of working with Astaroth for learning Divination & Personal development
Thanks

1 Like

Hi! I’d like one too please.

Am I being cursed right now?

1 Like

I drew knight of swords reversed, the world reversed, the empress reversed, and 9 of swords upright. So I feel like there may have been an argument of some kind between you and your father and now you aren’t speaking. This causes him a lot of regret. He may wish the fight never took place with the knight of swords, and he may feel that his world is upside down with the world reverse. I feel like a woman, maybe a girlfriend in his life is at the root of this lack of communication because it comes right before the 9 of swords. This may also have been a bitter argument between an ex-lover like your mother or another female figure that is very important in either of your lives. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

I’d appreciate a general one!

1 Like

Big energy in your reading: I drew the Hermit, Death reversed, Justice, and the Emperor. It seems like the situation is improving in your favor, however with death reversed, someone is still trying to hold on. With the Hermit and Justice it does seem like your target is the one considering ending this relationship and are now weighing their options. With the Emperor, I do feel like there will be a choice made very soon that is in the benefit of this person. It also appears that with the emperor, your influence over this relationship is strong. So trust the magick, and let the process work. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

Thank you so much I really did put a lot of energy in it and I can absolutely feel it this is another reassurance that makes me feel very confident

1 Like

:joy: complete opposite of what’s going on in my life currently! I guess it means I’m meant to be alone then ! Thanks anyways :pray:

1 Like

I drew justice, 8 of cups reversed, 4 of cups reversed, and 2 of coins reversed. If you were wrongfully terminated, this might have been what you needed to get you out of a stagnant work environment. You shouldn’t feel any regrets, and with the 2 of coins reversed try to broaden your horizons and branch out a bit in your career path. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

Aw, so sorry. I could try reading again later if you like.

Sure , thanks :blush:

Pretty accurate, cause all of that happened.
So… there’s nothing in the reading that indicates that he has me on their mind. He think in my mother, and the argument, but there’s no me.
Thanks u very much!

1 Like