18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Where you are second guessing yourself. I can slap some sense into you.

2 Likes

Ci sono io!

Hey everyone, be safe! Ive been getting some bad omens. Something is on the horizon I feel, so please be careful!

5 Likes

Tomorrow is happy-go-lucky fun party extravaganza boogaloo pt2 in D.C., maybe that is it

2 Likes

Also, good (insert time of day) all

Oh like what? I have woke up the last 3 days sick to my stomach…

Im pretty sure I know what you’re talking about but haven’t heard anything about it. Any links or details?

@Angelb1083 Birds are an omen of death for me, and I keep seeing large flocks of them. I saw a group of 20 (i counted) ducks today. Never seen that much in one group before. Two days ago I saw a large flock of geese, and almost crashed into a bunch of turkeys crossing the road.

I know it doesn’t seem like much but it has all struck me as odd. The places im finding them, and the quantities has been strange.

When I saw the ducks, I also saw a large hawk or eagle take to the sky and I watched as it shit everywhere (lol), it went towards the ducks and chased them off.

Not really more than what media has been reporting. Hoping nothing happens. As per birbs, it’s getting fallish, so maybe they ae startin’ migration. Either that or you walked into a turf war between the eagles and ducks that has been going on for millennia lol

1 Like

I have literally heard nothing about this lol.

And yeah, I wouldn’t think anything about the birds except that in vision work dead people who haven’t passed beyond this world often appear as birds to me.

Really it’s all over the news (political) but you know protest.

1 Like

Do the birds talk with human voices or is it like human people with bird heads?

1 Like

Neither. And it’s not for every dead I come across, but particularly the ones that refuse to cross and or are malicious. Sometimes those who are simply lost and don’t know whats going on look like birds also. Sometimes it will be the only way I see one, and sometimes I only see them that way as they are passing.

They just look like normal birds. Sometimes they squawk, sometimes they are silent. I can’t tell what type of bird they are specifically, other than I see them standing on the ground and they are dark colored.

It has to do with the spirit that taught me psychopompy, Baal-Anu, lord of the sky. The first time I met him he appeared to me as a great bird, and when I pass a spirit beyond the veil I watch them as a bird flying with Baal-Anu across the great blue sky.

1 Like

ah, so it’s more like a vibe/feeling. guess that’s less humorous than bird people, but coolish non the less

1 Like

Yeah, like what is left of the person needs to take flight and leave this earth, a grounded bird is a pretty apt symbol.

maybe they just need a breeze

1 Like

Winter is coming early and going to be somewhat hard, so the birds are gathering to fly South sooner than usual.

Doesn’t help that the poles are shifting, that’s also causing migration pattern problems and whale and dolphin beachings.

2 Likes

Looking for friends not foes and looking for bros!!! Does that count??

Lol no need to delete it is allowed

1 Like

Hello peoples hru guys?

Hey. Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary of joining the forum :sweat_smile:

3 Likes