18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

I know we got some Europeans on this thread, but not sure if Italy specifically. But we are all into long chill conversations about everything Occult. Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome make yourself at home grab a seat and let’s start this chill long conversation into the occult…

Hello!

Ugh ex just called. I was scared something bad had happened because she hasnt called in a long time. Shes fine just wants to talk…

I dont want to be an asshole and not talk but like… I dont even like talking on the phone in the first place :rofl:. I also dont want to rekindle any old feelings in either of us. Why is love so painfulllllllll

I remember I dreamt last night, and this is just a small excerpt, that I was on a swing. Each drop felt like a huge hill on a roller coaster, which I don’t like for that exact reason, and each swing I went higher and higher. I was very frightened and worried about being on it, but there was a woman next to me on another swing. She was enjoying watching me be nervous as hell, and gave me a kiss right on the lips as if to tell me “you’re ok, you’re fine”. Im certainly feeling the swinging in my life rn wish I felt the kiss lol.

Anyways, whatsup with everyone? Havent posted in here in a while and thought it drop in, make a lil blog post (lol), and see how everyone is doing.

2 Likes

Hey was up @NeoFightTheNyophite how’s everything wow that dream just went through my brain and interpretation bulb went on…anyways nice to hear from you it has been a while but you always seem to come home…lol

1 Like

That’s because he is supposed to be doing school work.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? Interpretation bulb? I dont remember it perfectly but if you’re in the mood I can elaborate on it some

@Angelb1083 yes lol, pretty much always. Im currently waiting to get in a call with someone for help :rage:

1 Like

Oh did they say when they would call?

1 Like

go for it…btw the ex huh…yeah I had a dream yesterday about my ex not good ugh…I haven’t thought of her for at least a month…why all of the sudden she pops up in my dreams…could it be Dantalion ummm…:thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, just got off the call. It turns out all my problems were, to put it lightly, easily and completely avoidable. On one hand it’s good news, on the other now I feel like ive lost my wind since I spent almost 2hrs troubleshooting :triumph:

@nevbms So all I really remember is that I was in therapy (which I am not irl) with a bunch of people. Like, a crowd of people. And the crowd was really diverse too, in every sense of the word. All different dresses, genders, races.

Then came the stuff on the swing

Afterwards, still in therapy (in the dream sense where logically you’re like wtf), I was entering a crowded bar with my dad. Someone sort of cut in front of the crowd to get it, and my dad told me to watch out for him, that he was looking for trouble and how my dad almost knocked him out. The guy was taller than me, muscular, and very tough looking. The kind of guy where sight alone tells you he is looking to start shit.

For whatever reason this made me uncontrollably angry. I push my dad back with my arm and step past the people to approach the guy. I dont remember what I said to him other than I was going to kick his ass and that he shouldn’t be disrespectful or something like that. I guess I dont remember exactly what I said.

The weird thing is, I am a cool headed person, and I can confront people (if i think its necessary), but I really try to avoid it if I can. That behavior is not at all like me. Also, its not like my father even told me what the guy did to him, like if he insulted him or what, but after he told me to watch out for him and that he almost got in a fight with him I just lost it.

Anyways, I confront the guy, and he basically tells me “What the fuck are you going to do”, and we exchange some very heated words. Another one of his friends steps in front of him and to me. He was similarly taller than me, more muscular, and very angry looking. Still, I don’t back down and continue to tell them ill fuck them up, even though in the dream I knew I was no match for them lol.

Well, all of a sudden a friend appears, who I talk to a little bit but havent seen in a long time. He pulls me back and away from the confrontation. At the same time, the crowd becomes bigger and starts shouting at the two men. My friend and the whole crowd are protecting me, as they all yell and talk shit to the two people. I just remember while this was happening, and while I was talking to them before, that I was giving them a death stare the entire time. I had those eyes that say “Go ahead fuck me up im not backing down, and if you don’t im going to fucking kill you”.

Well, the anger of the crowd must have cooled them off, because I had been completely dragged away by my friend, and when I returned people were telling me that were calm. I either went up to one of them, or they came up to me, and they were like “My bad I man I dont want any trouble, sorry”

Anyways, thats what i remember lol. Let me know if your interpretation light bulb goes off again :rofl:

2 Likes

Basically you’re going to be in a state where you will need some help from outside sources of your circle,the kind of help you’re going to need wil probably be emotional,strengthen,mentally…you was hurt by something and will need some time to recover there’s going to be people who’s going to help.

Ahhh the swing,well the swing represents the circumstances that you are about to embark in,there’s going to be high and low points coming up in your life,you my friend are going to be stressed and fearful of the situations but the lady on the other swing is your inner will that reassures you in the time of need the kiss confirms your love for yourself,telling you,“you got this”,your inner will is going to play a big part in this,it sees you going through it as in being scare of the opposition but in the end you’ll get through it.

The bar…well you will be hurt as you still would need therapy…but it seems like you will take matter into your own hands you will pass the state of fear and jump into the anger state,you will try to fight the situation,maybe by physical force, as it probably was install by someone you love,every little thing will cause you to anger,the 2 guys are not the problem but the test you are about to face one behind the other and before you act irrational someone close to you will bring you back to reality,you’ll hesitate for your anger is through the roof thats when the rest of the people in the bar or other sources of help will grant you the strength on not to act out,you’re going to pass the test with flying colors dont worry you’ll get through it.

Anyway it seems that in the end everything in your life is going to be stabilize and you’ll find that place where you are supposed to be,which is a good thing btw.
Don’t forget as much as your going to be hurt during the lows,keep and eye open for the highs,there’s something in there that you’re supposed to keep forever,whether a relationship or opportunities or something good,don’t miss out on it for that is the purpose of the lows ,yo distract you from your highs.

Well my friend this is just my interpretation means nothing but is funny everytime you have a dream I fucking feel like a dream interpreter…lmao :rofl:

This could be true or it could be a lot of bs,but dreams do carry meanings and preventive warnings.

Anyways…makes me wonder about my dream about my ex ughhhh…

Happy dreams my friend.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! The only thing I would mention is that my father is an alcoholic so him going to a bar, is not unusual behavior for him. If he is in my dream that or alcohol is usually a part of it lol. And all I would change about what you said is that I don’t so much think it’s talking about the future, but rather the present, or very immediate future. Like I said, I feel like im in the swing now lol.

I used to have a knack for dream interpretation but it feels like I lost it tbh. Maybe it just isn’t a helpful tool for me at the moment.

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite i knew that it was your father and the bar thing I kind of felt it…that is why the quote was place…lol

I don’t interpret dreams I don’t know why the fuck when I read your dreams I tend to feel somewhat of a influence on me to interpret it I have no clue why maybe my gift is developing or its certain people im supposed to help whatever the case im intrigued and fascinated about interpreting your dreams like i said it may all seem like hog wash but it comes to me naturally when I read your dreams like someone else takes over me…
P.S.yes I agree you’re going through it now I think it has begun whatever it is.

Maybe someone else does take you over lol. It’s really interesting. I grew up absolutely loathing my father, but now I’ve been an adult for a while I can see how much life had hurt him, and how much he tried to protect me from that. That also lead to a lot of problems though. I see how much I am like him also, and it’s hard to come to grips with to be honest.

1 Like

I have been jamming with this set so hard recently. Like… at least once a day pretty much lol.

2 Likes

@ErisKissedMeIntoFrog Thats good stuff there my friend ill be jamming tonight also…lol

Hey remember not took take your eyes off the prize…in the mist of all this hurt is love somewhere in there the highs are greater than the lows is basic math.You will encounter something wonderful during this situation do not lose focus of that for that is why you’re going to go through the storm to reach your sunshine…now if I can get someone to interpret my ex dream lmao :rofl: :skull: :joy: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You get in your own head all the time. You need to see your worth when it comes to school and it will help you stop psyching yourself out.

2 Likes

Thanks, it really is appreciated :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Message me when you get in your own head.

1 Like

What do you mean? :thinking:

1 Like