18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

yes?

Ahead dead thread overfed bread in-bed, nuff saidā€¦

Ok, so I am not completely sure why this thread is so dead. Maybe everyone found a match? Lol

Here is my proposition to any women interested. (I am a Man, 30ā€™s) First off I should make perfectly clear I am in fact looking to marry somebody. Although it does not by any means have to be someone Iā€™ve met online. I only say this so that weā€™re on the same page and no unnecessary jealousies arise because I am actively looking within my own home town for a potential match.

That being said, I am not opposed to something serious if it were to materialize. Rather, I was thinking it could be a TON of fun just to play around remotely with each other. We are all connected right? All it should take is a powerful will and effort on both our parts to stimulate each other.

I am an Aquarius and have always been quite sensitive. Since working with spirits I have only become more so. I consider myself a confident person, I am doing better now than I have done in my entire life. I do not hold feelings of desperation. I know all too well what those feelings are and I can assure you those feelings and emotions are not a part of myself any longer. I am just looking to finally ENJOY my life.

Sex, whether had remotely, on the astral or face to face is something I would like to explore with a female that would be willing to give it a go. If you wish to do any kind of a scan or reading on me before proceeding I completely understand.

If you would like to have some fun please reach out to me and hopefully weā€™ll give each other a very good time.

1 Like

Hi everyone Iā€™m Paul Iā€™m 29 from Blackpool UK single looking to meet females only to share common hobbies and interests Iā€™m a black magic practitioner but also follow the tenets of satanism my hobbies include swimming going to the gym traveling language music I tend to stay away from drugs and alcohol unless Its psychedelics and whiskey my favorite colors are red electric blue and black

2 Likes

Hello! We actually share the same hobbies but not the same country. However it is lovely seeing this thread come back to life a little!

Where do you want to travel to? I have a bucket list that is crazy long.

never been to the states but want to go someday. ive been most of the west apart from Lithuania Russia and Romania. i was invited to Vegas by some friends who ive known years who wanted me to fuck his wife i nearly went. i have a bucket list lol. its below

i wont talk about my sexual list unless we talk in private.
Sports: i wanna skydive scubba bungie jump plane walk improve fitness
music: i wanna see canibal corpse dying fetus dj hazzard carl cox
Intelligence: i wanna learn latin mandarin russian and galic computing science mediumship - all in the process.

2 Likes

This I actually got certified in college (they had it as a class offered) and I used it for when I get called in for the local aquariumā€™s rescue team though it s been ages. Subba diving is amazing itā€™s a whole different world. I recommend having that on the top of your list.

As far as the US I completely and whole heartedly recommend going to to Alaska and making a point to go to kodiak island. It is the most beautiful hiking and camping you have ever seen.

greetings to whoever is here, if anyone, long time lurker here looking to make more friends who are into the occult, I currently donā€™t have any, Iā€™m 19yr old black male, on my computer and Iā€™m too lazy to upload a picture but if itā€™s super important I can, Iā€™m a chaos magician, Iā€™ve recently been doing a lot of exploring with technomagick but have also been getting into hoodoo.

2 Likes

Hello! I is great to see someone posting on this thread again. Maybe it will wake up and get lively and maybe even spicy again.

Hello! are you here to make things spicy as the threadā€™s official chef? :woman_cook:

Lets get hot n spicy :hot_pepper: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, happy to be here

1 Like

whatā€™s it like working with crystals, Iā€™ve never fully understood things like crystal grids but Iā€™d like to one day

1 Like

Letā€™s bring all the spice :rofl:

1 Like

Its pretty cool you can set your grids up for certian purposes and do healings and alot of other things.

I like to set my grids up and place them on my altar and work with specific entities who also specialize in what Im working on.

Ive found it to be very useful and successful.

2 Likes

that sounds cool, what materials would you recommend for getting started with crystal work?

1 Like

Start with a nice set of crystals. I believe I originally started with crystal to work with Chakras and then just expanded.

You can make your grids from anything really , card board and markers work just fine. Or draw them out with chalk.

I would say have a nice clear quartz, clear quartz is so useful! Then just pick crystals that you feel especially drawn too.

Iā€™m bringing all the spice!! :grin:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome! :blush: