18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

What if you made yourself a love altar?

1 Like

Donā€™t let life get to ya @nevbms . You got this! Hereā€™s to a better tomorrow!

1 Like

No im done with msgick and other shit never work for me no matter how much i believe dont think is not working for you i never said that just didnā€™t work for meā€¦im retiring from it font mean Iā€™m leaving i met some good people and friends on here heres to real life shit cheers :beers:

@DarkestKnight @Mulberry i think this meme her wants to close their account maybe? They seem distressed either way.

1 Like

Sorry to hear things are kinda down at the moment for ya. Wish ya the best and hope things turn in your favor

She can PM @moderators or either of us and weā€™ll do the necessary.

Iā€™m going to say, whenever Iā€™ve left forums Iā€™ve never asked to close my account, I just stop logging in. Closing an account here, just disables the user, and a member that isnā€™t banned can always just create another account. All the main forum is still available to search engines as wellā€¦ so closing it is sort of symbolic more than anything, and thereā€™s no need to go there if that gesture doesnā€™t matter to you. :smiley:

I was more worried about the state of distress around the comment to be honest. So I replied and commented to see if thatā€™s what she wanted.

1 Like

sips coffee

Iā€™m drinking wine as a part of a ritual I just did.

oooā€¦ now i must fix coffee

1 Like

No wine. Wine is more fun.

I stick with rum and whiskey myself. Wine is always a little off putting to me, donā€™t know why. Just tastes a little off/not enjoyable. Though I do toast some red occasionally

1 Like

Lolz, mightā€™ve been thinking something close :rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha ha. Love it. It kinda made me think of the pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World tooo :joy:

2 Likes

What kind of wild, steamy stuff are you wanting?

Disney World of Taboo

:rofl::kiss::speak_no_evil::point_right::ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol especially when you catch Prince Philip and Prince Eric making out back stage :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Very very possible.

This may or may jot happen there :joy:

1 Like

Bumpā€¦
This thread die or something :rofl: