16 Job/Money/Misc. Spells

To be honest, I didn’t know. The fact is that I found this spell on the Satania YouTube channel and there it is in the form of a mantra to invoke infinite power. But it doesn’t say it’s for sexual arousal.

Ya but I all I know its been used for is sexual power vibrations lol so other then that, no I wouldnt use it myself.

I understood you. The most interesting thing is that on that channel they write that you don’t need to cast a spell, but you just need to listen and visualize the desired result.

This is the True things about magic, all the ingredients, don’t really mean a thing, they just enhance your self knowledge and experience, and focus. It’s all about the words, the focus, vision, what you want ect. and knowing what your doing too !!!

Vibrations are like music, like singing I have to be true to my heart this time, the vibration of what you want, is the feeling, believing, knowing, the faith, or intent.

You wrote that if the candle did not burn out on the 7th day, then it should be buried under a tree or bush. But I want to use a tea candle and when it burns out, only the aluminum cup in which it was originally sold remains. Will it also need to be buried?

when the wick is burned out its burned out

It’s clear. And how will I understand that the ritual has already lost its power and the money will no longer appear?

candle burns out to fast, your mind is nothing but thinking about the money you want, or to focused on when its gonna come, or how are the basics

So your new to magic ?

Yes

Then I wouldn’t start out with Satin as your first go around lol… Maybe a little white magic to start, many can just jump into Satin and dark magic and chaos magic, voodoo hodoo, I started with basic chants, then candle and element magic then realized it wasnt my deal and got into kinds of other magic to find voodoo was my choice that worked the best for me with some black magic rituals

and there is some that i worked with that couldnt get a single thing to work for them, and they kept dabbing in and causing problems for themselves and i found the best magic for them was a frying pan upside the head to knock some brains to make sense its not for them.

Only time will tell what is right for me. The only thing that I managed to date is the call of succubus. And this ritual with money is the first for me.

Mammon, can be used in that sense, to invoke for money

I considered this option, but there it is necessary to worship him and make offerings. But first, I think to start with the ritual you suggested

Have you read all my money, posts yet, I explain alot in them its not everything but it helps beginners.

tell me how many times a month you can do this ritual?

back then I did it 2 times a months. its a childs play spell to build up your experience. its how i was taught, innocents starts dont lose it, focus and it will come. once you do it its done its called on, its coming you want it fast and in the means of how u want it then your into using Satin, Demons, spirits ect. voodoo and black magic.

As far as I know, when contacting the demons, they will then charge for their help. Even after calling a succubus, a person loses some of his energy. But then it has to be replenished to the original level.