10 Free Oracle Card Readings - Now Closed

@Shadowdoctor

This reading is a bit weird.

Card 1 is Ipos, and he repredents Caution. His element is Water and his planet is Mars.

Here, in the past position, he is telling me that you have had opportunities for grest joy but ruined them with selfishness.

Card 2 is Andealphus and he represents Pursuasion. His element is Earth and his planet is the Moon.

Here, in the Present position, he is telling me that your PhD requires careful planning and clearly defined goals.

Card 3 is Murmur and he represents History. His element is Earth and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Future position, he is telling me that past misdeeds will come back to bite you if you donā€™t make peace with them.

Altogether, the spread is telling me that you will be successful with your PhD, as long as you have a clearly defined goal, and you donā€™t over reach yourself by taking on too much. Accept any mistakes you have made or will make, but keep moving forward toward your final goal.

@CyberLord

I read on your question regarding finances and love, and it seems that the love part of the question took over the spread.

Card 1 is Forneus and he represents Honesty. His element is Earth and his planet is Moon.

Here, in the Past position, he is telling me that you havenā€™t been clear on what it is you are seeking in a relationship, and there may be hidden desires you donā€™t want to face.

Card 2 is Saleos, and he represents Refreshment. His element is Air and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Present position, he is telling me that you should make room for new experiences because it is when you are open that a new love can materialize.

Card 3 is Marbas, and he represents Discovery. His element is Earth and his planet is Mercury.

Here, in the future position, he is telling me that there is much you have hidden from yourself, but once you grasp the deepest parts of you, you will be able to see the underlying causes of the situation and change them for the better.

Altogether, this spread is telling me that, yes, there is love on the horizon, if you are willing to be open to it. I am getting the impression that you may have closed yourself off to life.

Many thanks @DarkestKnight. This is not really weird for me. Card 1 calls me out. It is true. I have been selfish in the past and I know it had cost me. Card 2 is also right. My PhD goals are not clearly defined its been back and forth for a while now. And as for card 3, yes I think I hold alot of regret (from card 1). All in all I did get clarity as to why things are the way they are now. As you said, I need to accept my mistakes and push on for completion. Thank you again. :pray:t3:

~S.D

1 Like

Iā€™m glad it resonated. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @DarkestKnight, can I get a reading?

Hi, is this deck available for purchase anywhere? Thanks

1 Like

Itā€™s available through Amazon.

Thank you :slight_smile:
Could you please post a link? I canā€™t seem to find itā€¦ :frowning:
Thank you so much