10 Free Oracle Card Readings - Now Closed

Hoping I’m not too late! Am I gonna be successful with my latest projects? Thank you for doing this! :heart:

@DarkestKnight What does my future hold in terms of employment/ finances?

1 Like

You might want to edit your title, “closed for now” or something? :+1:

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight is it too late can you read mine? I like blank readings so as not to limit spirit. Deck sounds pretty cool

1 Like

Your PM was fine @Eibwen_glab as you commented here first. I just had someone immediately jump straight to PM this morning asking for a reading without first checking in the thread or asking if it was okay, that’s all. You were already in the queue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Eva. I wasn’t expecting so many, and got a bit overwhelmed. Editing the title never occurred to me. D’oh!

4 Likes

@Titan.M

Card 1 is Vine, and he represents Danger. His element is Air.

Here in the past position, he tells me that unknow weaknesses have led you to the current circumstance.

Card 2 is Saleos, and he represents Refreshment. His element is Air as well.

Here, in the present position, he tells me you are seeking new experiences.

Card 3 is Furcas, and he represents Taking Advice. His element is Fire.

Here, in the future position, he is telling me to pay attention to things you are being told.

Altogether, this spread is telling me that the way out of this trap you find yourself in is to be open to the experience, and don’t let your ego think it knows best. Listen to Spirit, and you will find the way through.

3 Likes

@johnbad

Card 1 is Ipos, and he represents Caution. His element is Water.

Here, in the past position, he is telling me that you had opportunity for true joy but ruined it with selfishness and over calculation.

Card 2 is Halphas, and he represents Respite. His element is Fire.

Here, in the present position, he is telling me that right now things are calm but a storm is coming so you must not rest on your laurels. Prepare for hardship. “Peace through strength” is the motto of this card.

Card 3 is Agares, and he represents Strength and Turmoil. His element is Fire.

Here, in the future position, he is telling me that the storm on the horizon fortold by Card 2, will break out, and when it does, you must gather allies, who will look to you to lead.

Altogether, the cards are telling me that the mindset you need for your current goal is a willingness to see past the good times, and your own comfort, and to prepare for hardship so that when it comes, as it inevitably does, you will be prepared and will stand strong. “If you want Peace, prepare for War.”

3 Likes

Thank you, Knight, definitely helpful and very informative, this confirms a lot of things I appreciate it!
:hugs::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot especially the first card makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, @johnbad and @Titan.M. I’m glad you found the readings helpful.

1 Like

As someone who was definitely closer to 20 than to 10 and has nobody to blame but myself for not paying attention, I want to say a heartfelt thank you

2 Likes

Lol, if you think this is much I did over 50 natal chart readings in another forum that gathered 8000 thread views. I ran away after… too many waiting in line. Lol I think you could really make this a continuous thing, 10/20 is not much… unless you require your time on more important things.

I can just see this thread as one that can continue and people would appreciate the input coming from you. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

@CosmicEnergy

Card 1 is Forneus, and he represents Honesty. His element is Earth and his planet is the Moon.

Here, in the Past position, he is telling me that perhaps you have not been as honest with yourself about your goals as you think.

Card 2 is Shax, and he represents Danger of Loss. His element is Air and his planet is also the Moon.

In the Present position, he is telling me that there may be theives in your midst, or you are afraid there are. I get the impression that this is not necessarily literal theives out to take what’s yours, but possibly metaphorical theives out to steal your time or reputation.

Card 3 is Focalor, and he represents Turmoil. His element is Earth, and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Future posiion, he is telling me that madness threatens.

Altogether, the cards are telling me that you need to do some deep shadow work, as there are monsters lurking in your subconscious that you need to face, lest they rise up to drown you.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you @DarkestKnight

I was reflecting earlier in the day about the fruition of a recent spell and now that’s it’s arrived I’m kinda “Meh” about it. I do need to be honest with myself about what goals I wish to achieve. Come to think about it I’ve back tracked on a few successful spells. Haha geez :thinking::neutral_face:

Last week I contacted my credit card company to get a printout for the past year of transactions. I had this weird feeling that someone may have used it. I still need to follow up with that inquiry and check all my transactions with my bank account too. Thank you so much for that reminder. I do have one vice or two that eats my time away. I’ve been putting off working with Belial because I know he’ll put an end to those time wasters. The addiction is strong lol :roll_eyes:

As for the 3rd card I will look into some shadow work. Gonna put this to use :mag: Who knows, I might welcome the madness :crazy_face:

I’d say a spot on reading and thank you for taking the time for me. It’s much appreciated :blush:

Hope you continue with your readings for the community when you have the time. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Ophelia

Card 1 is Valefor, and he represents Honesty. His element is Earth and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Past position, he is telling me that you are or have been tempted to pursue the easy way for money, ie illegal ways.

Card 2 is Valac, and he represents Resolution. His element is Fire and his planet is Mercury.

Here, in the Present position, he is telling me that the solution to your financial situation is in front of you if only you had the eyes to see.

Card 3 is Allocer, and he represents Vigilance. His element is Earth and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Future position, he is telling you to always be on guard against potential threats and/or problems.

Altogether, this spread is showing positive things for your finances, as long as you remain true to yourself and don’t give in to the temptation of the quick buck.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thank you for the reading. About the past, that is true, but nothing illegal :stuck_out_tongue: more like gambling.
It’s bugging me what is in front of my eyes. Yes, i really cannot see that.
It is as i thought, a long way till i’ll be financially secure. I am aware that i need to be very careful in the future.

Thank you for your insight.

3 Likes

@Dolphin

Card 1 is Saleos, and he represents Refreshment. His element is Air and his planet is Venus.

Here, in the Past position, he is telling me that a new expetiences were soight, perhaps as a way to rekindle your relationdhip.

Card 2 is Andrealphus, and he represents Persuasion. His element is Earth and his planet is the Moon

Here, in the Present position, he is telling me that you are trying to use reason and logic, to plan out the how’s of your question in order to find the solution.

Card 3 is Andromalius, and he represents Deception. His element is Water and his planet is Mars.

Here, in the Future position, he is telling me that, if your conscious isn’t clear about your part in the ending of the relationship, then you risk exposure of all your dirty secrets. If it is, then you risk more hurt as theives will steal from you.

Altogether, this spread is telling me that if you do get back together with your ex, it won’t end well for you. Whatever stole her away before has the potential to do so again, and you really need to come to terms with the part you played in the split. Nothing happens in a vacuum, and both parties are respinsible.

I’m sorry the reading isn’t more positive but that’s what I’m getting.

1 Like

Thanks @DarkestKnight a lot of that is spot on and makes sense. I really appreciate the time you’ve taken to do this reading…especially free! Best wishes!

1 Like

I Agree with you