1 Card Pulls Oracle Deck [CLOSED]

Yes, that’s why it is my favorite deck :grin:

1 Like

:relieved::relieved:

Hi Mei,if you have time,can you give me reading about love?

1 Like

I will go eat and come back to it :slight_smile:

Ha haaa, it’s funny how things come full circle ha ha

1 Like

Is it ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

When I started this journey to fix my mental health, that essentially was my first initial guidance

1 Like

Also it’s the theme my therapist has set too ha ha, connect with myself and acknowledge the fact that I’m pretty amazing

1 Like

Is a relationship taking away from other areas of your life ? Are you getting off-tracks because of demands that are seeping into your personnal space ? If you are being challenged personnally, you will need to remain mature in dealing with the negative energy from others.you need to be clear in your own mind about what your boundaries are.

I feel like you have done the necessary work for your senses to open. Also, empath ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Well I am glad it resonates then :stuck_out_tongue:

I am gonna flag you for revealing too much. :skull_and_crossbones:

Thanks, I always have the feeling I am holding back myself for no reason. I will think about this.

2 Likes

Saying when is a bit complicated, so I’ve asked “What is needed for his financial freedom”

There is a need for communication. Observe how you communicate with others, but also yourself. How do you treat yourself ? Are you being a bit too hard on your person ? Others may not share your views, talk about what is necessary for you and inquire what the person you are conversing with requires or needs. This open sharing can help establish a solid base for an exchange of ideas.

1 Like

Just messaged Lady Eva as it’s hilarious how the source card comes up now of all times ha ha! I’m back in contact with my mum, going to therapist to sort out my self image issues and self belief, the whole reason I dove into this world was to reconnect with myself.

I guess things happen when they’re supposed to ha ha

1 Like

Noo don’t flag me :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That is pretty awesome actually :open_mouth:
And yes, sometimes it might take a while, but eventually you see it

1 Like

Also just curious, was I right on the empath thing or not at all ? Just wondering

2 Likes

I am not a dull but empath? I don’t think so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, just making sure :rofl:

2 Likes

Same card as a person above.
Are you maybe floating away from your goals ? Maybe it is required for you to review what your actions, and how you spend your time. Do you spend it wisely, or it is the contrary ? You may need to bring balance into your life and focus on your emotions. Adjust your habits and routines, even simple things like waking up 5 mins earlier, or spending less time on the Internet.

1 Like

You are at a crossroads and you are invited to look at the path you are on. Your confidence is at a peak point, and once you discover what you are passionate about, you are unstoppable. This is also a reminder to do the things that excite you, or want to do. If you have a goal or an idea in mind, go for it, now is the time.

2 Likes