Why invoke the elements?

I’ve heard people talking about invoking the elements all over this forum and some people say it is dangerous without taking the necessary safety percausions.

But I’ve never heard anyone talking about what kind of benefits it brings. My questions is what are those benefits?

Thanks in advance! :wink:

4 Likes

for me personally, i kept it straight to base Elements.

which Change, based on System

middle age alchemy 4 Elements

Earth Fire Air Water

Older Version

Eather Fire Air Water Earth

Chinese Version

Fire Earth Metal Wood Water

I sticked to those which work with our pentagram.

however, i like thinking in several dimensions,

so i’d create a double-star, upper and lower pentagram,

and then imbue it with sigils, spells, etc.

by fueling it with the element’s you’re

basicly,

Calling out to nature itself.

and Sayin:

This is what i plant, into the womb,

of mother earth

and water, with the skys.

it’s at least my current Approach,

to full ritual element usage.

I also recommend folding in the astral pocket,
once spell is completly created,
and sending it out,
through the Ajna Chakra,
after Charging it in the Heart Chakra
and the Nabel
or Root Chakra

(Depending on inner Alchemy.)

Kindest Regards,

¥’B

7 Likes

Beautifully stated YB…

I’ve never personally found working with the elements to be particularly dangerous at all since we are of the elements themselves, but then I’ve never tried to ‘invoke’ them per se because to me that would be like invoking my… bloodstream, or breath, or my skin…

Instead, I ‘connect’ with and (through that connection) manipulate the energies of the physical world on an elemental (atomic, I wanna say…?) level through focused intent.

Sort of based on the ‘Entanglement Theory’:

I hope that makes sense…

Best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

absolutly,

entanglement is the metaphysical connector.

Personal Gravity is also importend.

That’s why there is different Energy Levels,

achievable by the G rune.

The Godhood, is a physical Thing,

if we allow it.

:wink:

2 Likes

That’s what’s up! :wink:

Oh, and the benefits of working with the elements for me personally are that I have a direct line with them (as we all do) as it is ever present in easily tapped into without need of ritual or invocation. Also I don’t have to rely on spirits or entities - I can manipulate the fabrics or reality myself which gives me a stronger sense of my independent Godhood. By the way, that’s NO shade at all to all who do have working relationships with Spirits - I have done so myself in the past, but in general I’ve always been of the mindset that if I can manipulate reality myself, then why ask the Spirits to do it for me?? I also find the energies of the elements to be a more ‘pure’ and potent source of energy as opposed to Vamping off of human energies (again, no shade to those of you who do - it’s just not my thing as I personally find human energy to be… a bit… muddled and just… nowhere near as strong as, say, the rays of the sun or even the tiny flame of a candle to me is more potent and just… ‘cleaner’… I don’t know how to put it - it’s like there’s just none of the psychic or emotional energies in the elements the way there is in human energy in my opinion). And if you go beyond the elements and connect with all carbon based existence on a subatomic level and then start to REALLY connect with The Great Macrocosmic Logos then you’re basically tapping into an infinite and extremely powerful energy.
Make sure you ground yourself properly if you try it though - it can make you feel like your heart will explode out of your chest!!

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Oh and also the fact that they have physical form makes them easy to connect with

6 Likes

All the parts that make up our universe can be placed in one of the five elemental categories, they even corresponds to the fundamental forces according to this guy. I found this but have not read it yet I have some things to take care of here so I will leave it with you. Give it a read and when I get back I will as well and we can have a discussion if it’s worth it. Redirect Notice

3 Likes

@GaiasGirl @Yberion @AdamThoth

Very interesting views. I would be curious to hear all yours views on the conscious embodiments of the elements. (Ex. Dragons, Djin, Fea, Elementals and so on.)

3 Likes

If using personifications helps you to better communicate with the elements, then by all means communicate with whoever you feel a connection to.

Personally, I just work with the elements themselves (eg. lit candle,goblet of wine, incense, gemstones) because I prefer a more direct approach, but do what works best for you and go with what your intuition tells you.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Yberion

Your drawing, did that come to you or was it referenced and modified from something els? Only reason I ask is even though I am having trouble reading some of the hand wrighting, I feel I have seen that somewhere before. Though I can’t remember where.

2 Likes

it is composed of several different Schools of magick,

including workings from Become a living God.

That’s why it Looks familiar to you.

For example, the jajujy is inside.

1 Like

Ohh! I see.:blush: Thank you.

1 Like

It kinda goes along those lines.

My Numinosis work is related to that Point.

it’s based around compressing,
Thought out of your Body,
into reality.

that, however, is a personal view,

and yet,

on development.

3 Likes

Upon reflection, for me it’s less about compressing my thoughts out and more about connecting with the frequency of the vibrations and through my thoughts/intentions manipulating said vibrations of the energies so they are in tune to the frequency of my desires and thus manifestation occurs…

Or perhaps we are talking about the same thing…?

4 Likes

kinda,

that’s why i’m so fastinated by your female views.

As the Physical Seperation between yin and Yang isn’t bigger anywhere else, then in These studys.

basicly, my current understanding of Manifestation, goes around the very Primary aspects,

of yin leaving a dot into Yang, so Yang gives space for the dot to grow and become a new yin.

those key element’s i got down.

but those basicly every magician somehow worked around with.

not the interesting part, is how to compress astral forms,

and how to direct between spheres.

These are more inner thoughts of mine, into that subject.

i also, find it hard to “unplug”,

since basicly, any concious Action is linked with the subconcious, which again, is the link between those different worlds,
represented in the inner psychis of magician,
and thus,
Meditation became a Switch between the worlds,
rather then a guided, relaxed, secure state.

the Feeling of being open, again,
is one of the Primary Goals of magick,
and help’s merging deeper with it.

So…

I just go along with it,
and
see.

Kind Regards,

¥’B

2 Likes

Ah, YB…

You have such a pretty soul, I want to create a star and name it after you :slight_smile:

GG

1 Like

Hahaha,

no hurry.

just had a couple of traumatic ascending sensations,

no Need for futher pushing down that edge.

Besides, there are greater Man then me, around here.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey GaiasGirl,

I’d like your female opinion on this.

My alchemical workings indicate:

Yang (Female) Energy to be oriented to :slight_smile:
Trust,
Relaxation,
and Connection

While Yin (Male) Energy to be rather oriented to:
Trust,
Comfort,
Attraction.

Just wonder, how you see These Things…

Lookin Forward to your Reply, sweet sister.

Thanks in advance. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Hello my lovely YB,

Hope you are well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for your question - as is with most of your points it has given me much to ponder…

My immediate answer (without too much reflection) is that according to my understanding, ‘duality’ only exists in in the physical world as a ‘unit of measure’ (so to speak) and to help us humans to ‘identify’ and differentiate.

For example, how would you know what ‘light’ is without the existence of ‘dark’?

How would you know what ‘hot’ is if you don’t have something ‘cold’ to compare it to? Et cetera…

If anything, the symbol if the yin/yang to me personally represents not only the sacred ‘duality’ but also the ‘balance’ as there is a small piece of light in the dark half, and a piece of dark in the light half…

Almost like a sacred reminder (for example) that even though you might be a male, that you should still honor your inner feminine side and vice versa - as a woman, I should remember and honor my inner masculine side…

I feel that it’s through this remembrance - that although to us the world SEEMS dualistic by nature, that it is, in fact, not. And I feel like the more we try to move away from this dualistic mindset and realize that we are all one and that the universe is within each of us, then we will feel more connected with reality. And it’s is through this connection that we can draw upon the power of creation to help fuel our workings - both spiritual and mundane…

Now that said, I will continue to meditate on the idea and will let you know if my Higher Self comes up with anything new.

I certainly hope this helps :slight_smile:

Have a great day, my pretty star!! :star:

3 Likes

Whoa dude…

I hadn’t heard about that legend until now… :thinking:

I guess it’s to the dojo (aka Google) for me!! :wink:

1 Like