Why invoke the elements?

Dearest, I think maybe you might be focusing on using the ‘logical’ side of your mind and not enough of the ‘intuitive’ side… It looks to me like you have enough to go on but are trying to ‘make sense’ of this using ‘third dimensional’ point of view of understanding reality - which isn’t a bad thing - after all we can only work with what we have and we are, after all, still living in the 3rd dimension…

Might I suggest that you instead try placing the specific ‘whys’ and ‘hows’ on the back-burner for the time being and try to understand from a more creative and intuitive point of view?

After all, Reality itself is a curious thing as is the role we play in it and the relationship between the two:

:wink:

3 Likes

Beautifully stated, I get what you mean by the energy being much more cleaner, plus it’s infinite and it’s more powerful so there’s that (this isn’t in any way me trying to discredit vampirism, on the contrary I find it fascinating)

I was wondering if you’ve ever worked with Gaia? I mean the goddess herself? If so what did her energy feel like?

~Aluriel

3 Likes

Hi there,
I love your view and understanding of this, but can you give an example of a practical usage of invoking an element for a particular purpose?

in other words, yes we can invoke them and they are powerful bit what we do with them?

Cheers!

Welcome @mahuro It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick:

intro3