Showing Art

Soooo i was thinking about that “It’s time to make Bune pentacle”. And i would not be myself if i did not do it with craft way. I’ll would just go mad.
So here, i will show a picks how to make a pentacle in copper with pickling metod.
Here is ready copper plate, nice and shiny

Next step was paiting all surface from both sides with oil paint. I used oil marker, it can be buyed in artistic shops.
Then i graven Duke Bune seal on it. If you want clear, thin lines i recommend needle for this.
REMEMBER!! SAFETY FIRST WHEN YOU USE ACIDIC SUBSTANCE! DON’T INHALE THE VAPORS
I used cut bottom of the plastick bottle to make container of acid bath. About the bath- it was sodium persulfate, it is in electronic stores for sale and is used for etching printed circuit boards, you can use iron chloride instead of it because it is also used for this.
And Bune pentacle ready for magic!

22 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

Ok…
Here’s one

10 Likes

A building piece of art in Richmond VA…

9 Likes

I’m honestly being lazy and don’t want to repost my images :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m working pencil and paper atm and just hate how my photos come out lol so prefer to transfer them to pc before posting.

1 Like

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/down-the-rabbit-hole-musings-of-a-crazy-cat-lady/26642/4

Here he is. I knew I had this one bookmarked.

Okay here’s one I haven’t moved to the pc yet.

7 Likes

Holy fucking shit. I’m going to refer you to the next dark souls game. :+1:

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

Spider and scorpion i made from copper wire and beads.

14 Likes

They’re extremely beautiful. Amazing artwork !!! :+1:

If you have time, you can start a Youtube channel and show people how you do that.
And open online gallery/shop, with Etsy for example, for your art and your viewers could buy your listed items in your gallery/shop if they wish.

3 Likes

Relief of Arch. Michael

Pendant from tinned copper wire and labladorite

Some random drawing

11 Likes

I did this the 10th for Azazel because it was hinted about during my daily meditation. I woke up to a crazy experience at 3:07 am that night/morning and heard a mental "thank you ". As a person new to this, it was quite jolting and exciting

11 Likes

I drew this the other day after work.

7 Likes

Oh i loooove it!
Especially the first and second picture.

8 Likes

Wow, i really like it!

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool stuff. I’m not a fan of spiders but you did a really good job.

3 Likes

Hi guys!
Here’s some of my paintings!!

!

21 Likes