Showing Art

7 Likes

3 Likes

Spider and scorpion i made from copper wire and beads.

14 Likes

They’re extremely beautiful. Amazing artwork !!! :+1:

If you have time, you can start a Youtube channel and show people how you do that.
And open online gallery/shop, with Etsy for example, for your art and your viewers could buy your listed items in your gallery/shop if they wish.

3 Likes

Relief of Arch. Michael

Pendant from tinned copper wire and labladorite

Some random drawing

11 Likes

I did this the 10th for Azazel because it was hinted about during my daily meditation. I woke up to a crazy experience at 3:07 am that night/morning and heard a mental "thank you ". As a person new to this, it was quite jolting and exciting

11 Likes

I drew this the other day after work.

7 Likes

Oh i loooove it!
Especially the first and second picture.

8 Likes

Wow, i really like it!

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool stuff. I’m not a fan of spiders but you did a really good job.

3 Likes

Hi guys!
Here’s some of my paintings!!

!

21 Likes

Ok, so I am in the early stages of my animation degree so here is some practice images… the 3D model is done through substance. The drawings were done on my galaxy. I have really come a long way, hopefully, I will be even better by the time I graduate!

4 Likes

Your art is absolutely stunning! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s so dark and macabre, I absolutely adore your style of art! Just beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Doodling

2 Likes

My recent digital drawing of Sitri (check out @daemonic_doodles for my insta)

9 Likes

I draw way better than this lol, i randomly drew this into a notebook one night. Baphomet and Aset (Isis)

2 Likes

Your paintings are amazing!

18X24 acrylic…50 personally made sigils as one image . Yet to use it in ritual

4 Likes