Power sensing topic

It was you; the little devil symbolizes my own inability to peer forward any further. And my suddenly getting cut off. Lol, sorry.

1 Like

That makes sense now, thank you!

1 Like

I see a man- or a man shape- trudging through a benighted desert, though the sands are visible to us as if lit from inside. The being constantly stops to check his surroundings; there is a darkness unrelated to the night swirling around him, always at a distance. Eerily reminiscent of Abdul Alhazred near the Al Azif’s completion. The man sinks to one knee, lighting a lantern. We now see him in detail and much more closely. He is swathed in gray and black cloths, with a red chord tied about the neck to keep a muffler and elaborate hood up. He carries a pitch black staff of no real interest. His eyes, however- if it even is a man, as we haven’t the details available for an honest decision to be made- glow bright sun yellow. He makes a very imperious gesture with the hand that held the lantern, as he has set it upon the earth. This commanding gesture causes the sands to part and reveal a hidden sanctuary, emitting calmness and soothing feelings of home. The sands sink closed behind the now invisible traveler, and the swirling dark roars its frustration and hunger…

2 Likes

I feel that, strangely, the sands are meant to symbolize your own Magick and the pathworking you do.

1 Like

Our hero’s brains thusly explode.

Anybody wanna give me a read
Just finished up a spell
@Narsonix

2 Likes

I got giggly and couldn’t stop smiling, also heard this. It feels like the best kind of wicked, with an almost drug like high.

2 Likes

Well then.

1 Like

What did you do?

1 Like

@AlphaC did you stomp the chicken snakes head to mush? The enemy I saw last I read you?

1 Like

Did you see me stomp on it’s head?

1 Like

As it was about to strike at your heal. It wouldn’t have hurt you… chicken snakes aren’t venomous so the person it represents ultimately isn’t much threat to you. But yes. Head stomped.

So I presume the person is dead?
732b0b61628088b3e0c41ad6fdbad98c04581515e682478399edc9b40adc271e

2 Likes

If my little vision is correct then at the very least they will no longer be a nuisance to you.

1 Like

Thanks, that definitely stirred a chord within. To escape the swirling dark I must embrace and find sanctuary within the desert of the real, aye?

Much appreciated, kind sir!

1 Like

Now you probe me!!! Your psychic tendrills tickle :laughing:.

1 Like

Alright alright Lol
lets see

1 Like

1 sec

1 Like

Alright let me read ya now sorry for the delay

1 Like

Ok :blush: