Power sensing topic

Sure, why not?

1 Like

Thank you for the read. Everyone is seeing foxes and beasts. Ill have to look into the symbolism. They all seem to be going on a journey.

2 Likes

It is strange. Normally I can get more off of the reads if I skim over or read it after its posted. But. This one seems a bit elusive.

2 Likes

Just did something. Would love if someone would read me to see if they get something different than what I got yesterday.

@Semyaza if you’re up for it maybe?

2 Likes

I see a wave in the ocean and a creature hidden in its depths. Beneath the sea a library, and even deeper a molten core. If you keep going down eventually you’ll get through.

I see the colors grey and orange, dancing figures in the light. A wall. A path leading to the wall, but there is no passageway. You are not deterred, simply intrigued. It appears that you have reached a seeming end, a stop in progression, the dampening of momentum? There are other paths though, branching off from the one with the wall.

Your energy feels of mostly earth and air, to me. Daydreams and Spirit Traveling appear accomplished? It seems that you have a foot in reality and a foot on the other side, almost naturally… I dont get a lot of senses from you. Could indicate a great deal of energy control/manipulation. or you have some kick ass guardians or wards. Or it could be Im not all the way awake myself xD

3 Likes

Also, sure. One moment…

1 Like

I don’t have any wards, the energy control is possible. Everything was pretty spot on, thank you.

1 Like

I see a heart, made out of the very stuff of the universe, a whiteish goldish color with oil-on-water like waves of pearlescence flowing through it in waves. It hangs suspended in a realm of pure hellfire, a chaotic storm of flames a roaring heat. The heart has sigils upon it, scribed in black, with what appears to be twine or rope bound about in strange ways. The heart doesn’t bleed, but it does beat, loudly enough to drown out all else per beat. There is an insane, momentary cackle in the distance somewhere, and the heart erupts with a flash of power, erupting outwards in a ring. This is where the vision ends.

2 Likes

Flames is on point. Absolutely on point. I don’t know about the sigils though.

1 Like

I get the impression that the heart symbolizes you and your entirety and life. Could be off, but heyo

1 Like

A whale swimming through a red sky. The whale moves with great determination, it’s calm and too quiet. The air is thick with static as energy gathers in the stillness. There are whispy shapes in its path, but they quickly flee as the whale approaches. In the distance a vicious looking man on the helm of a sky ship. He locks eyes with the whale and raises a trident, as the whale swims faster with teeth bared in challenge.

2 Likes

That just screams at the nature of my dual existence lol. The dance of Life and Death, Chaos and Order, Destruction and Creation. Yep. Nice.

2 Likes

To give some explanation:

A year ago I unlocked a Dragon in my head that is basically pure rage and bloodlust. After doing some talking to people it seems reasonable that this Dragon is the product of my soul being shattered due to childhood abuse. I believe an entity did soul retrieval on me a few months ago. So I just now repeated the fire meditation I was doing a year ago when I accidentally unlocked Ole Smokey ( that’s what I call her cuz hell…why not) to see if she Is even still there. I stopped the process at the point when I got a sense that yes…yes absolutely she is.

2 Likes

The exploding heart coupled with the insane cackling could symbolize the point in the shift from me to Smokey where I loose myself to the lust for chaos and destruction.

Hence why I cut it off when I did. Can’t get that way right now.

1 Like

There is… Light; a tapestry composed of space, time, spirit, physicality, and Judgement. Like a storybook of children, this page is divided by lovingly drawn oak branches with leaves. The parts are viewed in their turn, nothing special catching the eye of our view til Spirit appears; the page explodes to life as a cardboard jester shoots up to silly laughter, an arm waving a jaunty hello. The pages turns again, and the page of Judgement appears in a flash of light. There are words that defy reason to be read, and then largely detailed stands a knight in old fashioned English armor, narry a crest or coat of arms to distinguish him. The picture is him standing, head somewhat bowed overtop a sword held with blade down into the earth. Sombre, sad even. Then the book exits view immediately, and lo! Behold, tis a scampering and grinning devil of no real presence there, having kicked it well away now. The tiny thing is grasped and mighty fires cause it to explode. Thus ends the vision to the sound of a very disappointed sigh.

1 Like

@Semyaza, you certainly have a way with words! Care to read me if you’re not too busy?

1 Like

Most certainly! One moment though prior, as to help make this transpire; let’s not melt or explode my brains with psychic fire.

2 Likes

This reading for you @Narsonix seems to resonate with you and the page of Judgement and Spirit very heavily, for some reason.

2 Likes

Very cool. Im just kinda rusty xD

1 Like

Do you know which spirit, or was it my own spirit? I’m very judgemental and critical of myself. The knight makes sense, not sure about the little devil being grabbed and torched.

2 Likes