Power sensing topic

All I could see for a long moment (like 30sec) was blood splattering on a white wall. A lot of small blood splatter,
Then a house (a cabin I guess) in the dark, on a hill with few trees around. The only light I could see was from a window, and a bit from the moon (waxing gibbous phase).
After that, what sounded like the lyrics from the song "where did you sleep last night ?"
I felt something like a secret, or something to hide.

EDIT : also saw the number 12

:thinking: does this make you think about something ?

2 Likes

You seem a bit all over the place at first glance.
Hunger.impatience. some your own some not.
Coldness,the chill of death in the air.
Hunter sharpening blades.

The idea of kraven the hunter came to mind.

2 Likes

That makes me think of a few things… All death related.

I want to have a cabin eventually. Built by hand. I was raised a hunter. As well as I have a closeness to wolves, hence the moon and nature.

Ah… Yeah, maybe…

A couple things. The first that came to mind was part of my dob.

1 Like

I really am.

Yep. Sounds dead on.

Yeah… But the death of who… I have two people in mind so thats probably why.

That has to do with one of em.

Hah sweet.

1 Like

Well then reconverge on yourself wolfboy :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Haha trying

Another thing with the blood. I’m playing doom and its violent as all hell lol

2 Likes

If anyone want to read me, I’m curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eisheth_Zenunim I saw red and orange fog swirling around but the colors weren’t mixing. The two colored fogs moved around with each other and were touching but they didn’t blend…

Is there someone in your life that you don’t feel is a good fit for you but you are confused about the situation and what to do?

Feel free to read me back :blush:. And if I’m wrong then forgive my silliness.

1 Like

Mortal creatures flee and fear, the ever hungering one is here! Anyone want a reading done?

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Me, please. (I’ve been trying not to give even the tiniest hints today, because just in case someone does read me.)

(( I accidentally did recently, though. Just a tiny hint. Oopsies :speak_no_evil:))

4 Likes

I see a figure made of golden light, seated in the Lotus position. There is primordial chaos surrounding them, this androgynous bring whose head is like the ancient Nephilim, with an extended cranium, stretching backwards to make it appear almost alien. The colors and energies swirling by lash around the figure, who seems to not care in the least. They appear to notice something, a hand is waved forward in a slow circular motion, once, before again being withdrawn. The chaos reacts to this, and a shaft of white light erupts from the convergent energies, shooting down. We follow its path through chaos, then the blackness of the Spirit realms; finally, space and then our planet. It seems focused on someone or something in particular, though it is not shown what. The being smiles a heavenly smile, and somehow the action and face now appear female, though that is all. The figure bows, and the scene goes dark. A human woman, possibly red or brownish hair? Mayhaps a strawberry or dirty blonde, we cannot tell; the face is hidden in shadow and warped as it screams, pulled up and and through the chaos by some sort of indistinct claw. Her features twist further, and a snarl forms, her hands reaching back and crackling with energies wild. Again the scene fades as the claw is blasted apart with apparent electricity. Lastly I see whom may be the very same woman, though she is in full unshadowed view now. Her hair changes colors madly as it curls and flies about her form, the chaos about her storming into full potential at her arms’ out stretching, her will focusing the storm into some sort of intent. Her eyes narrow, a bright turquoise with more blue than green… This is what I see.

2 Likes

Hope I got somewhere with this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like one too, if you are willing. Please and Thank you!

1 Like

Ahh, yes, good, very good. That’s some good accuracy there, very nice. So you’re saying as if the woman possibly kinda dramatically changed her form and such?

2 Likes

Ooooh yeah. And apparently commanded some serious potency.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, definitely accurate there. I may have attempted some changes. :grin:

2 Likes

And of course! I shall endeavor in just a moment to fulfill your wishes.

I see a vicious animal, its features twisted by a roar of rage too much to tell its kind accurately. Its brown-red, with eyes like red coals burning with hellish intensity. It seems to be attacking something in front of it, and we notice it is a human male, arm thrown up protectively, a look of horror on his features. The grisly work of the beast is done swiftly, and it eats the man, thereafter darting off into the dark, surrounding woods. All of this happens with the moon at the creature’s shoulder, and it begins to walk on, the scenery changing through all kinds of terrain and times, all known and a few that can only be mystical in nature. The beast’s journey doesn’t seem to ever end, but the creature appears all too happy. It finally eventually comes upon more of its kind, and the thing seems to be a mix betwixt a fox and coyote. There is the usual interactions between canines, and eventually the beast wins its way into the group. This is where my vision seems to end.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like