Power sensing topic

Anyone up for sensing me?

1 Like

What are you looking to have sensed?

1 Like

The usual, body and soul energy.

1 Like

Is your lower back bothering you? I feel exasperation around you, a swirl of muted reds and browns. Hazy, like there’s a fog over everything.

1 Like

My roommates were razzing me about wearing a winter overcoat in 75’ weather :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m always confused and have lower back pain.

2 Likes

Someone recently pointed out to me that maybe my path was to be lost. That I’m forever seeking answers that only lead to more questions. Perhaps your path is similar.

2 Likes

Okay so I “saw” the following things :

• a horse, running. Not from fear, like if it was being “high” on the speed
  • waves crashing on a rocky beach with violence (don’t know why but I saw this in black and white)
  • the number 9
  • haunting blue eyes, staring (all I could see was them, everything else was dark. No face, just thes eyes). Feminine eyes ? With very, very long eyelashes and mascara
  • hands from 2 people trying to clutch, like if a person was trying to pull the other one up, but they only scratch each others hands

I’m new to this :sweat_smile: … Any of these things remind you of something ?

1 Like

@Narsonix … Lol … My life story. Always the adventurer getting lost but okay in the end.

2 Likes

Interesting.
Not sure about 9 or the blue eyes.
The waves I can see…leviathan was a theme for a while.
The horse … Perhaps because I do labor?

Thank you all :slight_smile:

My hands are scuffed up a bit, calloused, dry and blistered from cleaning up after carpenters and moving lumber.

1 Like

For the horse, it was like if it was embracing its nature. Just running because it could run, as fast as possible. It seems like it was really… yeah, high, like in total ecstasy because it could run like that, with no restriction or master. Just pure nature

1 Like

Belial perhaps?

I never worked with Belial before so I don’t know but it could be :woman_shrugging: The image of this horse brings the words “speed”, “nature” and “strength” to my mind. Like a manifestation of raw energy. It also felt very masculine (the horse was a stallion, not a mare or a gelding). Does it sound like Belial influence/presence ?

2 Likes

Orobas perhaps, but Belial means ‘without a master’

To me Belial screams alpha male, but not in the douchebag dude bro kind of way.

2 Likes

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king” J. R. R. Tolkien

3 Likes

Anyone wanna read me?

2 Likes

That just made my day.