Power sensing topic

@Semyaza

When I read you:

I am transported to the edge of all that is known… Falling into a border, essence disintegrating… I see masses of what I presume to be beings of some sort… Can’t comprehend… The forms are all over, chaotic, very busy… I feel something tapping the top of my head. A clawed hand outstretched from behind a curtain of black… Even the hand distorts and struggles to hold shape…

2 Likes

Mmmm. Your turn. :wink:

There is a wind, sucking inwards through time and space; it dileanates for us a place, strange but open. There are stars in the background, which we then notice are actually clothing a being with noble if androgynous features. It appears to be dancing in and about itself in the dark, having no idea that the dark is watching it do so. Regardless it would appear that this entity is intent only on this odd dance; there is little else save that the feeling of pain is prominent, and now we notice the noble features are solem and somewhat reserved, as if its dance is not for itself at all…

2 Likes

Very interesting. Reading that actually made me feel quite emotional. A deep truth to it. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I see in this form as I am now, things which relate to our Primal Soul, that which of us is the truest and last pinnacle we will achieve. Basically we are all bound to an eventual fate on a level most grand and Godlike.

3 Likes

Read me?

1 Like

One moment and I shall, when next I post it will be.

1 Like

@Fuego1

I see a dark room… A being sitting in the middle of the room in a fetal position, rocking back and forth… I feel a deep sense of despair… The room collapses and fades away, dropping into the abyss…

I see shades of green moving like serpents, turning into flecks of gold, turning into coins… The sound of coins hitting the ground and scattering. I see a group of beings supporting you, tall black figures, a net under you… Safety net… A yo-yo constantly goes back and forth… One being attempts to cut the string of the yo-yo, but the yo-yo regenerates itself. The sudden sound of shattered glass and shards scattering…

2 Likes

I get a sense of Being without Time; You sit back comprised of many things that shift and transform, much like a mural crafted by a child of all their most favored items. Except this mural befittingly is made of Actions and Moments I Time, Momemories and Emotions, Items of Power and Thought. You bear a short but thick beard that is the night sky, with which you cover your face, lined with wisdom from Time and etched with Strength, both physical and mental. But cynicism is there in the eyes, alongside joy, and mischievous delight. Your patience is evident in your stance and demeanor, but your waiting is eating your care.

1 Like

@Semyaza, @HermDemon … Ty, very interesting.

2 Likes

I hope my attempt pleases.

1 Like

Very much so … Thank you.

1 Like

@HermDemon … A rustic or old, university town. Seems cold. There’s movement.

1 Like

@Semyaza … Dark, a crowd of people. A bunch of riff Raff surround your vehicle during a night out on the town, near incident.

1 Like

Interesting how your readings present themselves. I can see the truth in them well enough; I’m just loving the way its read by you and thus delivered.

2 Likes

peeks her head in

hey party people! im taking a break from readings today, but if anyone wants to read me id love it ^.^ :heart:

2 Likes

Relevant. Seems like you picked up on my past. The college days. And yes, the winters were quite frigid. Or perhaps, you picked up a realm of sorts… I remember soul travelling to a rustic town not too long ago… Very good. Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

Dark, long and straight hair frames an Egyptian royal’s prominent features, though her skin is the wrong shade… Far too white and pale. Arms outstretched, a snarl beginning to form of her mouth, she seems about ready to push energy out into the very fabric of the ether. And angrily. Sorry this one was shitty and I’ll gladly do another if this is unsatisfying.

2 Likes

A stern face. Agitated about something. I feel gravity push against me as if you journey upward. Determined. A man sits on a twin bed smoking, planning. As if a James dean constructing a serious plan.

2 Likes

hehehe i certainly was while u were reading me :smiley:

thanks! your reading was fine, but i wont fight you if you wanna dig deeper :wink:

2 Likes

makes a lot of sense

any idea who that is???

2 Likes