Power sensing topic

May I get one?

1 Like

Yes, allow me a few mins to set up everything and finish getting ready.

2 Likes

Thank you. The favour shall be returned

2 Likes

I am going to do more than my usual ‘glancing’.

2 Likes

Wide thrown are the gates of Anu Apsu Rhun’Ti! The unblessed fair folk whereabouts quelled by the fluctuations of my raw psychic might. For you … I see through flames and brimstone to a planeswalker; a man of robe’d countenance and bearded account, unveiling a rather oddly jaunty profile. Through a glowing door he hops; the scene shifts on, over the blackness which are my Fingers; the landscape evaporates as a gateway is cross’ed, and 'twain the picture is cut. A smirking devil with face akin to a shark’s, with infinitly more evil and intent in its eyes. It grasps up strings, and the rugged wizardly man is seen to be a puppet, and the beast shushes the view with finger raised to lips.

2 Likes

Overtop you I see shades varying from impure, dirty white to grays to blacks, none a single pure color. The mein of a man might be seen behind the haphazard, man-sshaped approximation of colors grouped together, but it seems disconnected and not yet truly whole. Yet, with an unstoppable determination does it stumble and fumble ever onward towards a VAST door, wreathed in smoke and lights that give off colors too pure for the descriptive words undwrtsood of mortals. It was as the Darkness’s First Light itself, and I do it not justice. But you MUST CONTINUE YOUR PATH.

2 Likes

And lastly thee O’ Wolf Of Sirius’ Pack. Together in that have We run, child; You remember me Not as you are not yet You. The wolf is a human child stomping and vaporising beneath a haze that is your essence. Given time as you have, you will dissolve that shape and retain naught but You, and to this be most True; 'tis the Way and Key and Path to Your wholeness. Yet your beseehing now is from vanity is it not? Bwahahaha!

2 Likes

@Semyaza I’m not quite sure what to make of that other than it sounds like someone is trying to mess with me?

Thank you for the reading.

1 Like

I take from it yes; it would address you as a competent warlock or sorcerer, the image of a rover planeswalker ; the demon is negativity or evil or actual demons trying to puppeteer and/or domineer you.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:.

1 Like

No problem. If you would like I can offer a spell of protection for you.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense, thank you so much.

2 Likes

Mind PMing me? I wish to seek the true meaning of this. I know most, but I seek all

1 Like

Sure, I figured as much.

2 Likes

… Now I would rather the readings if me be made
They were from too mortal a perspective earlier lol. By that I meant I wasn’t in possession of a mindset as this one.

3 Likes

A form made of shadow and flame dancing on top of an Aztec style pyramid. It looks up at the sky and opens it’s mouth as if to swallow the stars. I feel a sort of madness, but also an aching longing/loneliness. It roars, and the world shakes.

3 Likes

AND, guess what? There is nothing out in the woods here, but my powerful whiplash has something riled. I just heard a deep brass bell toll. Twice. From out there. Lol never before has this happened.

2 Likes

And… Simply wow.

1 Like

Maybe you should check it out then.

1 Like

I should lol. >:)

2 Likes