Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome home friend.

3 Likes

@Thevoidwithin@Lexi111

Hey, Mems and Alexis. Welcome to the community.

Don’t be shy. Just jump in and start particpating.

See you around the forums!

4 Likes

Hey Timothy and everyone :). … I’ve been practicing Wicca and paganism since I was 12… Today is my 29th birthday… On April 11th at 8;00 pm this year on the night of the pink full moon. My mother died in 2007 of cancer… My grandma/grandfather are dead as well and how they passed was also strange. IAM a Guarani Indian and I was adopted from South America Paraguay. And my legitimate name legally is DARK. darkness has always followed me. And I’m currently getting help from the foundation of Shamnistic Studies where IAM going to take the 3 year shaman course… I’m also getting my degree in Metaphysical Science mythology and occultism… IAM dedicating my life to these studies and since darkness has marked me literally since birth. What better way then to join become a living God and fully bask in the power of aether ;)… I look forward to having many conversations and talks to all people :slight_smile: much love and blessed be brothers and sisters.

9 Likes

Hi I’m Tozen not that its my real name‚i study and practice magick.I’m currently having trouble trying to astral project as there are external disturbances‚i hope I can learn more about magick‚chi‚psychic vampirism ‚and the magick of Abdul Al Hazred.

6 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: nice to meet you

3 Likes

Welcome Tozen! Seek and you shall find.

2 Likes

HI my name is sara 37 from US

I just want to kill Jesus, gotta start somewhere

9 Likes

Well you won’t find the spirit of Jesus around here, so you can consider this your home base.

Killing the influence of Christianity within ourselves is definitely an important step on your larger quest, and is easier said than done.

Welcome home friend.

6 Likes

@Tozen444
@SaRah
@Aquim_Vazquez

Hey, Tozen, Sara, and Aquim. Welcome to the community!

Just jump in when you’re ready and start interacting.

See you around the forums.

6 Likes

if ya want i can help with pretty much most of that.

2 Likes

Download EA’s courses and check out evoking eternity. They really are great starting points.

3 Likes

Hey all, coming back to my practice after being asleep from it for some time. I do not subscribe to any practice as of such, but seek out what works for me.
I did how ever had a wide range of practice in esoteric matters in my early years later moved onto psychology.
Looking at ideas of amplifying my power to bring in new life and change.

6 Likes

You mean pay for EA’s courses, or watch his youtube videos right?

Evoking Eternity is terrific. Good stuff.

3 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: Some Beginner Questions Answered

Hello my name is George, i read alot about occult and magick in general but never used magick. But I want to change that.
I’m interesed in sigil magick and probably should start first with some angels :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Angels are perfectly viable.

Welcome George!

Stick with what you want to learn. Keep things simple when trying to communicate with spirits. The key is to no let ourselves get confused with complex rituals. Just call the spirits and listen. Truly listen.

Enjoy the forum!

2 Likes

Thank You

3 Likes

You are welcome!

2 Likes

Well, you can only download the stuff from the site now, can’t you? Unless EA’s complete works are being rereleased. Are they not?

2 Likes

Yeah you are right. The ebook collection. Thought you meant something else. My bad.

3 Likes