Some Beginner Questions Answered

Hi have you read the necronomicon translated by john Dee?

no but i work a lot with the lovecraftian spirits and can guide you in the right direction. i also. own and study out of a few grimoires. do you have questions?

i can also teach you vampirism as well.

1 Like

Hmm… Then tell me your progress with the ardetha.

i own the pdf version ive taken the alchemical transformation. i still refer to it. i also refer to her psychic vampire codex. overall ardetha has improved my speed in vamping (how quickly i can take in energy) as well as the transfer of said energy. however there is some fluff in the book.

over all good book. better to learn from the spirits honestly

So have you evoked spirits into physical appearance or was in the astral plane.

define in the astral plane.
as i astral travel or do they appear psychically/astrally?
but yes theyve taken on an appearance many times and have moved objects, etc.

Well spirits usually appear first in the mental‚astral‚and then the physical. Unless you are really advanced and can see spirits in the astral plane.

i would think that one would be more advanced if the could bring a spirit into the physical plane of existence?

anyways yes, i can communicate with entities. but i will be blunt you can either take my offer for help or leave it

1 Like

Lol im taking your help by asking this questions. Anyway then tell me what lovecraftian spirits have you worked with and how has it benefitted you.

1 Like

alright now we’re going somewhere. ok. here’s my list:
Cthulhu
hastur
yidhra
nyaralethotep
haunter in the dark
atlach nacha
yog sothoth
azathoth
shub niggurath
soon to be added:
lord of the woods
mordiggian
(forgive my spelling on this one) mth’ hrani? id have to go back the spelling is complicated

my spells actually manifest far quicker than they used to. i used to wait a few weeks of days for manifestation to only less than an hour, a few hours of just the next couple of days. the magnitude was increased a bit as well. my overall abilities to manipulate one with magick has been improved as well as well as psychic abilities.

1 Like

Wow thats a lot of spirits you work with.But isn’t it dangerous working with the outer gods and great old ones. And btw have you astral projected.

from my experience, if you’re respectful, no the wont hurt you. you create your own danger. you see i believe danger comes from ones own psyche.

i do astral project occasionally but i dont like to

Then please tell me what method did you use to project I’m have trouble trying to project so.

1 Like

i usually envision something pulling me out be it a chain or a string, something of that nature. honestly it took a combination of things to get me out. you may want to enlist a spirits help in that, trust their help is irreplaceable

1 Like

Also what things did you see in the astral plane demons‚spirits etc.

well usually i project around my house. i typically have lucifer with me since i trust him a lot with me and my life but i wont lie you gotta be careful in the astral

there was one time i did leave my house. i went to this nice forest with a really pretty blue sky. i miss that place.

A lot of things is possible if you can project so that’s why I need to project all my questions can be answered in the astral.

1 Like