Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yeah you are right. The ebook collection. Thought you meant something else. My bad.

3 Likes

Hello i am new here.I’m interested in evocation, hoodoo, pacting, and working with a pendulum.
Whatever you want to know and ask, I’m here to help :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am Jacob I like storm, healing magic I am struggling with sigil and soul travel magic and my goals is to master sigil Magic/evocation and soul travel

9 Likes

Ello! I’m Fel.

I’m a young woman living in the Bible Belt. Interested in the LHP, but also drawn to RHP type things. Still on the fence about what path to take.

Drawn to Chaos magic, recently began performing the LBRP almost daily. Need to step up my meditation game again. Initiated in Kriya yoga. Also have a bit of background in Kung fu and a big interest in buddhism, particularly Tibetan buddhism. My Italian heritage also brings me closer to Catholic saints and the like. I’m all over the place. <_<

Before now I’ve mostly done self-designed rituals kind of intuitively.

I feel the strongest bond with the angels, but also have worked a little with Mercury and lately have been calling upon Hanuman for physical strength.

I am a visual artist. I love building altars and making devotional images and pretty sigils.

I eventually want to work more with servitors, when I’m a bit more psychically developed.

9 Likes

You can be like me and not believe in deuality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Cole.

I’ve read more occult literature and theory than I’d care to admit. My distant searching was always for that one elusive piece of information or theorem that’d irrevocably change everything. That, I’ve learned the hard way, doesn’t exist. The unlocking’s in the doing, in the work.

I’ve been dabbler, and maybe that’s just one notch above armchair, but everyone has their beginnings. It’s easy to get lost in seemingly endless currents and systems, and that’s what’s happened to me in the past. I have a strong thirst for knowledge and want to experience everything I can, so devotion and persistence to any particular practice hasn’t been my forte over the years.

I’m starting at base level and working my way up - finally!

My modus operandi is opening all the psychic floodgates, energy manipulation, evocation, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all around!

12 Likes

You will find your way, but if you have that much a thirst for knowledge you may want to investigate the Thoth/Mercury current as a stabilizing foundation on which to build from. I’m kind of the same way I like to know things and Thoth/Mercury resonates with me so you might want to look into it and see if it doesn’t help. Cheers!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for the advice and encouragement; it’s appreciated! I’ll be looking into it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello everyone My name is Joe,I’m 31 a single dad raising my son alone I work as a six sigma instructor for lear.

I’ve devoted my life for the past 20 years to magick since I was a kid with white and red magick , but I got tired for heading to the light since I have changed my path I have felt more at peace with myself , looking for personal gain right now learning black magick, my family has a affinaty for it my grandma was a shamanist, my passion reading the energy from people, animals and objects.

I’m struggling with evocation as I’m expanding my horizon opening my third eye, meditating and trying to lear as much as I can, astral projection, I do apologize if my english is bad, still learning I am 100 % to my new path and becoming stronger my own ascent. I have met some very amazing people and I have found help here thank you all

11 Likes

Welcome Joe!

Your English seems fine to me friend. You can probably do much of what your Grandma did. She must have been fun to talk to if you had the privilege of getting to know her.

You’re in the right place. Dive in! Lots of stuff about Astral projection and evocation. Opening the third eye is a lifelong journey and is often misunderstood. It is certainly not just the pineal gland and is more about your spiritual openness. Your grandma knew. Evocation and Astral projection will help big time.

Don’t worry about spelling and all that stuff. Do some searches, respond to ‘old’ threads and don’t be shy about creating topics! Nobody will give you shit for that, or for anything at all really.

Have fun dude!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Gaze.
My main magical interests are Lovecraftian magic and the various forms of divination. I’m also working on telepathy, though I’m fairly new to it.
I look forward to getting to know you all.

8 Likes

Hello. I’d like to introduce myself.
My name is John, I am 13 years old, I live in germany and I started learning about magick about 1-2 months ago.
Don’t know what else to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Good to have you with us

3 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Seth, more of the reason for my username later. I am really new to magic, and whenever try anything have yet to see any results. I wish to learn more towards the path of darkness and sigil magic as well as evoking spirits to help with my goal. I’m not afraid or worried about saying most of my motive; I wish to become the god I know I can become, have any girl I want and desire, live a life I seen fit for myself, gain knowledge to further help the world as well as myself, and help those in need of my assistance. I live in the United States, Kansas of all places. I guess anything else I’m missing or anything else you want to know about me, just ask. I tend to be very open and laid back, so hardly anything will upset or disinterest me. I hope to get to know all of you more, as well as see to it my goals are attained!

9 Likes

Welcome AliBibe. You disclosed your age, so thank you for being honest. Keep it clean aight?
Lots of stuff here for you. Search for meditation, astral travel, and anything you can imagine.

Have fun dude! That is the most important thing. We are all equal here.

4 Likes

Welcome Darknes. You are in the right place! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to hear! Thank you

3 Likes

Hi, I’m William.
I’m fairly new to magic, though I’ve got the hang of the basics. Not sure what else to write other than I hope to learn plenty here.

8 Likes

my Name is actually my nick nice to meet you all

i dont have any pictures at hand so no photos for the moment

honestly i always was curious but never tried to learn so i am a complete and total newcomer i´v never tried to do any kind of spell so i am here to learn how my goals are simple just to improve myself and dedicate some time to my own growth since my life is quite harsh and i would like to change that. i ask for your patience with me since english is not my mothertonge so maybe a mispell here and there may happend

7 Likes

Hey, @Tulius.

Welcome to the community.

And don’t worry about spelling. I mispell stuff all the time and English is my native tongue. lol

See you around the forums!

3 Likes