Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello all, my name is Bree. I’ve recently had what I would call a spiritual awakening, and the pros and cons are somewhat equal due to this. I haven’t tied down to a certain “type” of magic, only what I’ve come by on my own. I love spirit work, and divination. I mostly associate with demons and mermaids.
Some might say I’m being dishonest, but I feel the need to tell the whole truth. I’m an angel. Human body, angel soul. This has caused me to become targeted by spirits that want to feed off of my energy. This is honestly why I’ve made an account on this site. I need to learn more, so I can protect myself and the ones I love. There’s more to it, but I’d rather save that for a non-introduction type discussion. Thank you if you’ve read this, I’d be happy to talk or answer any questions anyone might have. Also, if there’s anyone who would be willing to help me and give me advice please message me or reply(I haven’t completely figured out how to navigate this site).

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I must listen to them. I have heard the name, but I can’t remember ever listening to Ackercocke?

2 Likes

Check it out on youtube

2 Likes

I will definately do that.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Conner! Looking forward to your posts!

3 Likes

Thanks I have a interesting post I made today from one of the most amazing rituals i’ve ever done.

3 Likes

Good morning friends!im Raquel Brigit Kelly.singer/songwriter musician for my own band Zeta which i am currently the only member of at this time.once i get a good decent photo of myself i will provide one to you happily.Draconian/Satanic/Luciferian black magick/sorcery/necromancy(respectively)is what i engage in with Ritual&devote myself other than my Satanic gothic black metal music.the current goal is to get music out worldwide travel &tour.challenges to leave the city im in & of course to get live musicians for my band once i leave here.thank you!Raquel

7 Likes

@C.Kendall@Raquel

Hey, Conner and Raquel!

Welcome to the community.

See you aroound the forums.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Bryant or invictusbry I answer to both I’m kinda new to the whole thing but the forum has answered a lot of questions I had an is teaching me a lot but only problem I am having is where to start I have been studying a lot of e.a.koettings work just can’t afford the courses so any info will help

6 Likes

@invictusbry welcome to the family

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

There’s a lot of great information available on this site, you might find these links useful to begin with:

✦ the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

✦ over 4 years’ worth of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function;

✦ in case you’re unfamiliar with the recently-upgraded software we’re now using, this link is a “sandbox” where you can test forum functions: try.discourse.org

✦ finally, if you’re more familiar with the old layout and feel a bit lost, click Category view, which will make the sections display in a more familiar order while you get used to our fantastic new software.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to seeing you round on the forums! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, my name is H. I. (my initials.) Just finished my novel which is basically about my experiences with the supernatural. Been psychic all my life and found Koetting’s work some years ago, didn’t know there was a forum, and I’m pretty excited that I found it. Happy to interact with like-minded people.

7 Likes

Welcome! Writing the novel, or more specifically “finishing it” must feel damn good.

You are in the right place.

Have fun. :wink:

2 Likes

It feels great, and a terrible adventure it’s been trying to finish it. Giving it one last look as we speak then I’m sending it to my ‘very patient’ editor.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Mems and im a novice in the art magick. Im currently practicing candle and sigil magic at the moment with good signs of future expected results thus far. Magick has always fascinated me, but it wasnt untill recently that i started to actually practice it and to walk in this path of knowledge. Im looking to work with goetic demons and that is my short term goal as of now.

At this moment i am struggling with a separation from a partner and have bren trying to reconstruct myself. More so im trying to regain this person, i wont hide that thats one of my intentions going into this. I seek to become a student of the art adept in it.

This is a beautiful community as opposed to what the media and religion impute upon it. Looking forward to learning from you guys and teaching those under me from your lessons and personal practices as i go.

Thanks to all for the shared wisdom.

6 Likes

Well I can tell you that your mindset coming here is perfect.

Welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Good to have you with us. I look forward to seeing and discussing how our two forums approach magic.

4 Likes