Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

I am for it. I will add mine later…

1 Like

I can’t access the curse… maybe its my rank

I dont either but @Fuego1 just did one.

1 Like

Also have you attempted to use her actual links and or brought the magick to her by creating a link of energy for her to actually touch? We all know that we can hit a target without a link, but you will have to work much harder. Do you have access to her hair, a pc of jewelry she wears, or something that she uses regulary?

One method I use the lefr over wax from the spell, and smear it onto the door handle of their car, mailbox, or door knob. This will literally bash them with the spells energy all day everyday.

2 Likes

Become A Living God
Cursing someone
Lounge

serpens_album
Aug '17
Since I see people sharing personal experiences I will share one.

2 months ago my girlfriends boss was being extremely difficult and she would tell me how much she cannot stand this guy along with all of the other women in the office. He is a supervisor. So I asked her with her permission to curse him and make him leave. After declining many times because this all freaks her out lol she asked me to do it.

I made my altar with Belials Sigil, a red candle for fury and blood, his photograph and his name, DOB written on it, and a quarter. I had never cursed anyone before so I was extremely excited. I meditated on belial and evoked im for the first time. I told him that I have only heard of him and I challenged him to show me his power and prove to me what he can do. He asked if he could kill the man, I said that is not the request. Bring him bad luck that will lead to a transfer of positions or loosing his job. As well I would like to see you help my girlfriend excel in her position and increase her career opportunities on all aspects positively.

He asked what is in it for him. I said, I will work with you continuously as I know you are a lover of the material world, and, my ultimate return for this task is my assurance that she will become a believer in magick and especially in you. He replied by saying that is an interesting offer as no one has offered that particular gift, but I am willing to make the task real with speed. So I asked him to show me what he can do (repeating myself)… I did something different and combined our magick. I held a candle and told him to consecrate it with me so this was an evoking mixed with a magical spell. Once the candle goes out, the mayhem begins. The quarter was to harness the energy and I did the same with the quarter. I had my gf take the quarter and the left over wax and put in on his chair so he would have to touch it and hopefully carry around the quarter too.

11pm this happened…

7:30am I get a texted message that she received a $7000 raise. 11pm she said her boss hadnt come into work. 5pm he came in completely covered in dirt and a torn shirt because he got a flat and landed in a ditch LMAO.

2 days later his dog peed on a ladies tree and she yelled at him, and he told her it was city property and she punched him in the eye, his boss told him never to come into work looking like that again.

5 days later he broke his hand

Then his landlord said they were selling his apartment and he would need to vacate within 5 months.

Then a dog bit him in the broken hand

Then my girlfriend got a promotion and a $20k raise

Last week he failed miserably on a massive project and was demoted and now works for my gf

She was offered a new opportunity that will begin in 6 weeks with even more pay!!!

Her old boss is currently on vacation and there was a power shortage on the island he is on and has no power in his hotel room #deadLOLOL

She is a massive believer in magick now and always asked me if I spoke with Belial lately

13 Likes

Use Set Typhon. Better for an outsider to cast it though.

Just this morning i took a bit of hear from her cone and a bit of hair off of her most beloved plush lion (:rofl: she sleeps with a plush lion by the way at the age of 50) Then used it in a candle ritual to create one such link but did not knew how to use it…

1 Like

Shes 50 and likely been practicing magick for a very long time. Her protection is likely very high and in order to get her to the degree you want you will likely have to stack magick… you are friends with her right? How long have you been practicing magick and what types of magick are you accustomed to using?

Should i also upload a picture of her face?

1 Like

I have a cute broken mirror box that I left some enemys in and well forgot about until a week ago… this mirror box happens to have graveyard dirt on it… I have read that mirrors blind a person- and if you have not put up you jars /wards protection then you will be hit over and over again. I am sure you are skilled but I was not when I started my curses 2/3 years ago and I fucking suffered and am still physically suffering.

1 Like

Also watch out cause she may have made some powerful ass links to my mum in case she gets hit so does my mum. I may need to untie my mum from her so how do i do this?

1 Like

You may need to get some extra help on this one considering she knows her shit and youre just starting

3 Likes

I am going to say back it up a bit on the curses you have to build up your army. Do a divination or get someone to help you. Get witches Jars - my last one I buried a ways away from my house but I needed a nother distraction, I have jars for my family has well. Look into protection first - and set that up.

Satan and sons has a video on wards I love it. I use it.

3 Likes

Can you share some links? Cause i literally have no clue where to go to.

1 Like

To be fair i’m pretty sure she doesn’t do most of the things trough ritual so if she has a truly powerful protection i feel she is not as powerful as someone that has relationships with real demons. Especially for the fact that she has, at one point, worked with some sort of demons but not the right ones and she got scared and turned away from them and has been disrespecting the demons ever since…
Edit: so in a sense i’m pretty sure the demons have a personal beef with her as well…
Also, is it risky to share house with a cursed person?

2 Likes

I have just now been given a vision from Lucifer with a strange vibe:

“Look at yourself boy! You don’t know what you are doing. REMOVE those pictures from this forum. You are putting at risk your family like a fool teenager who is having a temper tantrum but doesn’t have the discipline to hit in the right place. If you want what’s best for your family listen to the more experienced sorcerers first and REMOVE THOSE PICTURES NOW!”

Yeah i kinda have to remove the pictures sorry guys…

1 Like

He has turned me into a literal monster :joy:

3 Likes

I have to build some shields around my family and create some soldiers that will protect them before cursing anyone first…

here is a really good Video - but remember to add your personal effects- I added stuff that I do on the side like hobbies - when I buried it I cussed the hell out of it screaming at it.

1 Like

I also replaced dirt for graveyard dirt…