Help destroying an enemy that acts as a friend

Hello beloved dark family! Today Mighty Belial has shown me one of my true enemies that has been living with us for about 5 months now.
He has shown me how her energy was destroying everything my family was about to build out of pure jealousy.:rage:
She seems to have hereditary witch abilities as in she only needs to think negatively of something and that thing is done. Such as now just before my family’s business was about to be created she completely blocked it.
Her name is Alina Bogdan. A very weird name. She is a practitioner of the Reiki arts, maybe where she draws her power from.
Now that i have seen her true saboteur face that, she is acting like she doesn’t even know what she is doing, i have tried to make my first baneful magic to completely obliterate her astral body, her life and everything to teach her higher consciousness to stop fucking with my family.
There is a BUT.
I have tried to bond her so that her energy cannot affect my family. While i was bonding her, the red string kept breaking and untying from the puppet. Eventually i managed to bond her. Her power is incredible though. I keep feeling that she has a strong grip over my family’s soul.
Then i have tried burning the puppet, the flame kept flickering. I managed to scorch her quite a bit.
I still feel that her protections are well placed there and even if i did some damage it is not enough.
I have made her look like the enemy to my pact with my demonic family which i felt that angered the demons against her but not enough. It is almost like they were telling me that i doubt myself too much and i’m not mustering the willpower to actually destroy her.
Eventually i managed to contact Belial and asked Him for help. He agreed but only after he saw me worthy. It is almost like this whole shit is about me making a proper decision.
But i am desperate. I really need to get rid of her, but she is an abnormally strong and well protected human. She has layer upon layer of warding and her will is always done.
What can i do? I feel like my life is about to be destroyed again and now i know it is HER fault!:rage:

6 Likes

Or maybe they’re trying to tell you you’re being too overt. Try something more subtle, like taking away her ability to enjoy, get some of her energy here and there. and when she’s weak, full on curses.

2 Likes

It is not her fault, it is yours! You are giving this person too much power and credit!
You have been talking to Belial IN PERSON, to me it is raw power, and thoughts are power, you think she is too much powerful for you? Then she will be!
Remember Belial is the one " Who has no Master"
Even if he showed you she was doing shit in your way, I would better concentrate in a full communion with Belial then anything else.
Your family also has lots of powerful ancestors, if it looks like they have you fall under this trial, I suppose it for you to see and feel your true strength, and not get desperate about a supposed witch bitch!
Also, lineage witch means nothing to me, the only power she have is the one you are giving right now!
Also, shit happends in the life of absolutely everyone, even among the strong people you can meet here, that is human life bro!
Your family and you will be smart enough to get the business on track again!
I can tell you by my own experience, that I was attacked by someone really powerful, then King Paralda have tell me: this person is just a human, all like you, relax! All of a sudden I felt peace, and never I felt any attacks from this person again!

The general meaning of my message is this: don’t give your power for this person, concentrate in what is truly important, this person don’t have any power over you,
Nor over your family,
Like Azathoth had tell, maybe you are just too open and need to put some wards around, as simple as that!

10 Likes

Just fucking kill her
Thats what I do with fucko’s like her
Evil chief adramelech is who you need to kill a cockroach with a hard shell

6 Likes

Alpha C, what is the interest in killing people around? I kow what ya mean, and I would love in the past to have this kind of power, :wink:
But right now, we don’t know all of the story or backgrounds, how many people he would be forced to kill to protects his family?
This must not just be one person doing all the blocks!
The OP never said if he maybe did something that has annoyed this gal!
He also said she have been living with then since 5 months now, but have not write what kind of relationship he has with her!
That is because of this lack of info that I stay cautious about this!

2 Likes

To effectively kill using this method, one must come from a position of strength, sorry Rak, but you’re in a position of weakness. Besides there are SO many things FAR worse than death, never underestimate the maddening power of the mundane.

4 Likes

I’d recommend working with Baal.
Why I say this was in the nine demonic kings video or commentary on it, if you were to author a book, you can have invisibility to do it without others stealing your ideas.
Then I would call on a warrior spirit such as Malphus/Halphus or Andras to take care of Tue issue, as she has invited you into a magical war, right?
If she’s psychic it is possible she knows what you’re doing. Which is why you need a cloak of invisibility around you, if you will, to get your defense and offense set.
Ninja would wait for the following conditions:
Enemy victory party after the war
Enemy has been drinking heavily
Enemy has just had sex
Enemy is asleep
The middle two are the most beneficial due to scattered mind or hormone release fueled sleep.

4 Likes

@HANYA My relationship with her is only friend basis. She is like a parasite giving herself as a member of my family acting all weird and friendly like a sort of sister/aunt. She has being entering beneath the skin of my family from 2 years now but only 5 months ago did she actually came to be with us.
She did a similar curse before on another business member whom we would have began a strong company with and she destroyed his family thus making him withdraw. But that was like 1 and a half years ago and i wasn’t no way near the path of darkness so i did not knew why this happened.
@Fuego1 and @AlphaC Thanks for your lovely replies and ideas. You are true demonic brothers! I am actually looking forward to sink deeper into the Apocrypha now and dissolve my doubts and fears.
Should i perform the rituals at 3:00 AM for better efficiency and transparency? Should i speak the words out loud? I’m thinking that that will wake her up…

Edit: She is not the only enemy i seem to have as another one like 5 years ago was the cause for my step dad’s death and the destruction of our first business… i will give more details but i do have at LEAST these two fucks to feed to the void and use their souls to power my ascent.

4 Likes

There is also Vampirism.
There are also some Shapeshifters.
There is also some here who like to magic battle.

3 Likes

My bad i’ve been working with Belial lately and its made me quite ruthless :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@HANYA … Great point, covens?

Lets fucking do this! BOO-YEAH!!!:smiling_imp::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Alpha: Don’t get me wrong, man, I love your spirit, just let’s get creative with it. How about a sensory deprivation chamber a bit of LSD, PCP, Methamphetamine, and cocaine, Hell, that’d be the grand-daddy of all mind fucks WITHOUT the recording of the phrase “you do not exist” being played on repeat at uncomfortably high volumes, in a monotone.

5 Likes

So have you made your decision on how your gonna punish this individual?
Pick ur poison :blush:

5 Likes

I don’t mind some ruthlessness! Hell, my demonic family keep calling me the one who brings nightmares or the true butcher of souls. After they compliment me they always tend say: Hold your hopes mate! That’s your potential and your true demonic self built out of infernal rage. You will become that which the light fears and god will ward himself against but ONLY after you follow our guidance and fight your fears!
That’s definitely supposed to be a bummer but they are right…:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Listen to this and know it by heart. Your will will be done.

4 Likes

@Fuego1 @AlphaC @HANYA @azathoth0013 guys i am so grateful for your positive feedback and ideas and confirmations! I wonder how come god never sent me help or any other worker of light and follower of Jesus never told me anything else but: This is the will of god, or maybe this was not supposed to happen because it wasn’t part of your destiny and shit.
I have to admit i am only at the begging of the path of true power and i already feel my chains being broken as i keep following the guidance of Lucifer, Belial, Asmodeus, Cerberus, Lilith, Azazel and so many.
Now i am about to add to my family Evil Chief Adramelech!
It’ll take time to break trough my fears but i keep getting confirmations that i’m on the right path.
Thank you dark ones! May the blessings of the void flourish your life and raise you above the universe!

4 Likes

Throw a little thanks to The Outer Gods as well.

3 Likes

And mighty thanks to my beloved gods: Lucifer, Belial, Asmodeus, Cerberus, Lilith, Azazel, Bael, Evil Chief Adramelech, Astaroth, Duchess Bune, Clauneck, Mammon, Sitri, King Paimon, Purson, Lucifuge, Venus, all The Outer Gods and my personal demon that has been with me for over a decade Axa Oddra!

1 Like

I was just thinking now
Have you ever reflected and just thought how much we have changed before we began on this Dark path?
Im pretty sure its Belial rubbing off on me but damn i’ve become ruthless even Belial pointed that out!

3 Likes